Sum 41 Message To Fans

Rashid

May 16, 2006

Sum 41 Message To Fans

The four of us as Sum 41 have had an amazing time traveling the world with Dave, living the dream we all had growing up in Ajax. Dave Brownsound's decision to leave the band saddens us as friends, but we understand and support his decision to pursue a new musical path. We wish him the best of luck. We want to let our fans know that we're busy in pre-production for our next studio album and have never been more excited about the music we're creating. We can't wait for you to hear it and look forward to seeing you all very soon.

Bizzy, Stevo and Cone

I did not enjoy there last CD, Chuck, but if they can go back to there earlier records sound or at least energy, I would be happy.

As Benji said, they are a fun pop-punk band. Whenever I hear a Sum 41 song on the radio, I turn it up.

I own All Killer No Filler, Does This Look Infected?, Chuck and Go Chuck Yourself. All 4 of those albums are great. I've always wanted to get their first album Half Hour Of Power.

Im a huge Sum 41 fan, I love all members of the band. But I agree Dave was probably the most talented of the 4.

I actually know Lee (the drummer) for Brown Brigade, he's the son of a family friend. Last I heard they were going to New York in the near future to have a metting about getting a record deal. He's a good drummer and i'm looking forward to hearing them.

Edited by KRC