World Cup 2006

Dan

Ecuador were better than I actually thought, they aren't too bad of a side actually. Some good defense at times, great win for sure, Poland were piss poor even if they did hit the post and crossbar late on.

That Germany/Costa game I thought was an awesome way to start the World Cup. Poor defensive wise from both teams, but the game really was entertaining, good flow to it I thought. Two belting goals from Germany, amazing goal from Frings, that was a beauty. I look forward to Germany going against a big side if they get through, because if they play like they did today then they'll get slaughtered. I thought they were piss poor at times. Sure they scored four goals, but Costa Rica were really poor defensive wise and Germany were at times even worst. Not to take anything away from what was a great start for them, but they'll have to be way better than that if they even think they've got a chance.

Either way though, Wanchope stole the bloody show, that guy still has it :)

Edited by Dirty Johnny 27

After watching Germany vs. Costa Rica I went to bed. God, I preferred it more when the matches were shown in the afternoon...I expected Poland vs. Ecuador to be a boring piece of shit, and I was right. I'll probably just watch those 'important' matches from now on.

After watching Germany vs. Costa Rica I went to bed. God, I preferred it more when the matches were shown in the afternoon...I expected Poland vs. Ecuador to be a boring piece of shit, and I was right. I'll probably just watch those 'important' matches from now on.

Edited by Dirty Johnny 27