World Cup 2006

Dan

whisper - i didnt see the penalty that wasnt given, but if it was meant to be a penalty, that means that both teams have not gotten a call their way. your claim smacks to me of ignorance.

mind you, i've already been accused of bias <_< so take that for what you will

Edited by plubby

I missed the rest of the match, but the UK pundits were inclined to allow the Japanese goal seemingly, as Schwarzer pushed the Japanese player coming in, thus throwing himself off balance and missing the ball.

Congrats to the Australians though.

Edited by HGwannabe

Fucking eh! I was about to leave in the 84th minute and I sure as hell didn't expect my predicted score to come up. 3-1! Holy fucking shit! We jag a draw or a win in our final two games and we're sitting pretty.

whisper - i didnt see the penalty that wasnt given, but if it was meant to be a penalty, that means that both teams have not gotten a call their way. your claim smacks of ignorance.

And yours smacks of bias. Schwarzer fucked up, fair enough it'd probably have been a foul in the premiership but in my opinion it wasn't a foul. The Aussie defender pushed Yanagisawa into him for a start.

And yes, the penalty. Blatant. A blind man would've given it.

But i'm not arguing with the Aussies here. Let's just look forward to USA-Czech Republic.

Edited by Whisper in the Wind