World Cup 2006

Dan

Im really enjoying this match. And despite what Motson and Mark may say i think Ghana have been playing quite decent considering they are big time underdogs. Its been quite an exciting match with lots of chances. Today's easily been the best day of the Cup so far.

Got to love the Desailly, him claiming Italy don't look as good as the likes of Portugal, the team that struggled to win 1-0 against ANGOLA. God, I like this guy but he really does talk some shit at times.

Great game. Ghana surprised me and showed they really are a good and hard working team. By the end though, slightly easy win for Italy in a way. Should have scored more though. Pray Totti isn't too bad.

15.00 Local Time

South Korea - Togo

18.00 Local Time

France - Switzerland

21.00 Local Time

Brazil - Croatia

I swear, Essien can't shoot for shit.

Got to love the Desailly, him claiming Italy don't look as good as the likes of Portugal, the team that struggled to win 1-0 against ANGOLA. God, I like this guy but he really does talk some shit at times.

At least quote him right...he wasn't talking about how good they looked, but about how good they are as a whole.

Edited by HGwannabe

Dirty Johnny, why do you seem up the arse of the Italians?

Because I support them to some extent, do we need to go into this discussion for the 39847347398783th time in which you guys slate me and stuff? .

Let's do it again for one last time...

You should fuck off to Italy you cunt. Seriously, what's the point in supporting a team you have nothing to do with when you can support the COUNTRY you where born in.

That's better.

I remember at Euro 2004 you wanted us to go out or some shit.

And I hate the Italians with a passions, the dirty, cheating, overrated cunts.

So any Englishman that starts supporting them is a cunt by default.