World Cup 2006

Dan

That's probably my best prediction so far. Not many would have expected a draw. I just didn't expect it to be so fucking boresome.

I predicted Brazil 2-2 Croatia...and I'm not sure if I made a mistake when typing in the numbers or if I actually expected that to happen.

Edited by The Kraig

That was utter crap. Switzerland were shite and France were utterly uninspiring. That is not good. They all just didn't care. This is what I hate about the French team and I find it with the French overall (and this comes from 3 years of living in the South of France): they don't fight enough. Nevermind the jokes and everything else about France - if they fought as much as Zidane did today, they might get somewhere close to what their talent suggests.

Although given the sweepstakes at my workplace, I'm quite pleased. I got South Korea - 4th place might not be too much of a push.

Edited by jeffhardystalkerisgod

I missed the last half, but did either team try to sub a defender or midfielder for someone more agressive? I don't see how any team, in the World Cup, can be happy with a draw.

That's probably my best prediction so far. Not many would have expected a draw. I just didn't expect it to be so fucking boresome.

I predicted Brazil 2-2 Croatia...and I'm not sure if I made a mistake when typing in the numbers or if I actually expected that to happen.

Drunk, clearly.

Drunk, clearly.