World Cup 2006

Dan

i think agentinia will anal rape germany very very hart... i do not care much but if germany somehow gets out of this winning i will still party (you cannot belive what is going on on the streets here wen germany won, it´s scarry, i saw the sweeden game on the hurricane rockfestival, 40000 of the 50000 watched soccer, they even canceled a band so they were able to use more video screens)

Are you serious? I think Germany will be more than a match for the Argies. Get behind Fatherland. :shifty:

Edited by Lost Soul

You better have at least tried to have gone to see a game. I don't care if it was Saudi Arabia v. Tunisia or some stupid shit like that. You're there, at least give it a shot if you got the cash.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Hurray, England vs. Portugal again. And at a weekend, too. And I live on an island where half the population decide they're English when the football's on and become painfully patriotic, and there's a huge Portugeuse population.

Maybe this riot will be more fun than the last one.

I was just on the BBC website when I saw this picture.....

_41771478_crouchmisspa416.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You haven't yet seen the ones were he is super-imposed onto other images?

There is one where he is the hands of a clock, and one of him surfing.

ACFE419.JPG

Bwahaha...>_>

Edited by liamwannabe

Link, please.

I don't know the link, I saw them in the newspaper. You should be able to find them online though.

http://www.redcafe.net/showthread.php?t=117482

Go here, this has some of them posted.

0e0a756a.jpg

Best.photo.ever

Christ, I don't want either team to win. I'd prefer Germany because I'd love to beat them in the final in their own back garden.

england is as uncabebell of winning this as the neterlands and spain were :-p potugal is higly likely to assrape england bad.

Yeah, but as a fan I believe we can win. If I didn't believe, then what would be the point.

And anyway, shut up >_>

Christ, I don't want either team to win. I'd prefer Germany because I'd love to beat them in the final in their own back garden.

england is as uncabebell of winning this as the neterlands and spain were :-p potugal is higly likely to assrape england bad.

Yeah, but as a fan I believe we can win. If I didn't believe, then what would be the point.

And anyway, shut up >_>

And anyway, Portugal aren't exactly an amazing, amazing side. They've always been behind your teams like Brazil, France, Argentina and their ilk. They are definitely beatable.

Guest Ringo Hates Divers

Personally, I hope England destroys Portugal on account of the cheating and diving they did. It'll be a close match, but Portugal needs to die.

And anyway, shut up >_>

Link, please.