TNA Game News

Ruckus

The thing that doesn't look promising is the developers of the game used to be known as Paradox Development, the people behind the awful Backyard Wrestling series. We can only hope this turns out better

Did anyone read the comments from GameSpot users below the articles? Man, if you ever wanted to drill a fucking hole through your skull, reading those will get the ball rolling.

Did anyone read the comments from GameSpot users below the articles? Man, if you ever wanted to drill a fucking hole through your skull, reading those will get the ball rolling.

Guest Anti-Hero

The thing that doesn't look promising is the developers of the game used to be known as Paradox Development, the people behind the awful Backyard Wrestling series.

That's all I have to say.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Well, with the unresponsive controls, sloppy character models, and overall horrible-ness of the BYW games, if the TNA game is like that then we'll have no problem recreating the atrocious Sting vs. Steiner match that just aired. Yikes.

The Gamefaqs crowd has that sort of effect on me. They make me want to carve my eyes out with a wooden cooking spoon and then pour acid into my empty eye sockets.

At any rate, I like the idea of a TNA game. If it's done right it could be a really cool game especially with the six sided ring and the potential for a Ultimate X match. Plus, it'd be cool to use some of the guys on TNA's roster in video games as opposed to making half-assed caws of them.

Guest andyrevellringannouncer

Aren't most of the Gamespot guys gaming fans and not wrestling fans? Its like expecting a Baldurs Gate fan to know Neverwinter Nights inside out!