Dallas Mavericks vs. Miami Heat

Blitz

Dallas is going to be uber pissed when they come back to Dallas. Did you see Dirk after the game? He was knocking things over, and was pretty much the maddest I have ever seen him.

Maybe it's just me being a pissed off Mavs fan, but those refs sucked and the announcers are the most one sided dipshits I've ever heard.

I can see Dallas taking game six, and then game seven being a classic.

Yeah, that ending was really sketchy. Seriously. That Dallas dipshit who called the timeout, he's getting paid by a bookie.

Heaven forbid someone makes a mistake, jumping in to a conspiracy theory is just laughable.

It's a joke. Geez....

Meanwhile, I'm a bitter Nets fan and am rooting for the Mavs. Plus, the Heat have craptastic players I don't like including Alonzo Mourning and Antoine Walker. (Heat do have Wade and Shaq who play exceptional and deserve where they've gone.)

Yeah, that ending was really sketchy. Seriously. That Dallas dipshit who called the timeout, he's getting paid by a bookie.

Heaven forbid someone makes a mistake, jumping in to a conspiracy theory is just laughable.

The fault goes to my boy Avery Johnson. He gave him the sign before holding up the two, and you should have a player designated for that anyway. Just throwing up a TO signal puts that in his head right away... and the body laungage by Howard didn't show him upset right away, until he saw his fellow coaches and players get upset, then he tried to play it off... with that said Avery has to take the responsibility on this one.

Heat in 6, I'll stand behind that even though I haven't seen any of the Finals thus far...
Edited by ACCBiggz

Guest Josef Stallion

Wow, after the first 2 games I did not expect this. I figured it'd be over in 5, but I was clearly wrong as Dwyane Wade has made himself out to be in my eyes one of the top 5 players in the league now. I do not expect a repeat though, the Pistons are coming back :shifty:

congratulations

Wow, after the first 2 games I did not expect this. I figured it'd be over in 5, but I was clearly wrong as Dwyane Wade has made himself out to be in my eyes one of the top 5 players in the league now. I do not expect a repeat though, the Pistons are coming back :shifty:

congratulations

Guest Josef Stallion

Well yeah, I never really thought Wade was on the level of Bryant or James. I'm going to be the only one who admits that, I wasnt on the wagon. But the fact he led his team to 4 straight victories and the NBA title is something that i admire and has made me seen his greatness.

and yes, Nash is fucking overrated.

EDIT: Meh I guess people based their judgment of Wade off the fact he averaged 16 PPG before Shaq came to Miami, then he went up to 24, to 25-27, whichever he averaged this season. A lot of people probably used the "well, he has Shaq" rhetoric..

Edited by Josef Stallion

Guest VinsanityWorld89

I agree, when saying Wade is now up in the Top 5 players in the NBA as of now. He took over and succeeded, and I wouldn't say Steve Nash is overrated. I mean maybe he didn't deserve the MVP, but he's not heavily overrated. He played the whole season without Amare and got enormous help from role players who now have a shot of being premiere players such as, Bell, Barbosa, and Diaw. I don't really expect a repeat at all, just because the pistons will rearrange theirselves to dominate once again.

Where has everyone been on the Wade-Wagon? He's been a top five player from last year on, maybe Shaq and myself are the only ones who saw his greatness when he in college or something? (Note: I do live somewhat close to Marquette and got to see some of his stuff previous to the final four run.) LeBron, Kobe, Shaq, Wade... who else? And don't say Steve Nash, the most overrated player this side of Shawn Kemp.
Edited by SeanB

Guest Josef Stallion

No, Pistons-Spurs II :shifty:

But yeah, Wade is now in the class of a Kobe, LeBron, Garnett, and Duncan. Shit, he might just be the most clutch player in the whole league.

Guest Bosstown Boy

I honestly think the Heat might experiance an experiance hangover.

Payton is almost done, Walker and Amare finally got their rings, Shaq and Wade will be as good. I think the East will be open to a Nets or Pistons year in 2007.

Guest Josef Stallion

I agree I don't think the Heat will repeat next year. They pretty much won the East Finals because Detroit couldn't put the ball in the basket, but I'm not taking shit away from them as they defeated a very good Mavs ball club 4 straight. As for contenders next year? Well, same as last year, but in the East don't count out Indiana (with a healthy O'Neal).