Blade: The Series

Numbahs

Guest Ringo Hates Divers

Ewwww. It was horrendous. Granted I didn't catch the whole thing, but I left halfway through, and good God, it was like televised cancer.

I could have told you it was going to. Sticky Fingaz is not Wesley Snipes, for one thing, and for another, why the fuck was it two hours?

I watched the first ten minutes and quickly shut it off. As soon as he started talking to that Russian I knew it'd be bad. He cannot act. Who's idea was it for him to be a lead man? He was watchable as a rapper/drug dealer on the Shield but he wasn't good in Over There or this show. Worst show ever.

Wasn't he the main black dude in House of the Dead 2? Yeah, he sucked ass in that, and I'm not surprised at the outcome of this series. Seeing that we know already how much people both hated AND didn't go see Blade Trinity, the series was practically dead from the start.

Wasn't he the main black dude in House of the Dead 2? Yeah, he sucked ass in that, and I'm not surprised at the outcome of this series. Seeing that we know already how much people both hated AND didn't go see Blade Trinity, the series was practically dead from the start.

Blade: Trinity was great! Ok, Ryan Reynolds was great, the rest was meh, but still...

I also enjoyed Blade: Trinity... it wasn't on par with the first film, by any means, but The Nightstalkers stole the show, there was some good action sequences, and it entertained me. That's more than I expected when I walked into that one.

With that said, Sticky looked like an idiot on The Ultimate Finale, and the show looks horrible from the promo videos I've seen for it. Here's to hoping that someone realizes it was a mistake to try and do a Blade series, and they don't film anymore after the 12 episodes are done airing.

Blade: Trinity was great! Ok, Ryan Reynolds was great, the rest was meh, but still...

I heard some interview with Sticky on the radio the day before it premiered and he was so lack luster and unenthusiastic I could tell it was going to suck. I mean if the lead doesn't even give a shit you are pretty screwed.

Oh, Sticky also mentioned that he is writing a movie that will be all rap. All the lines will be rapped. Anyone else hear about this?