NFL 06/07 Talk

Guest Mighty Mighty Bosstown

If the Bears manage to win the Super Bowl, they need to do a new version of the Super Bowl Shuffle. Seriously.

Now, hopefully the Colts will somehow manage to beat the Patriots.

Bears-Colts would be fine with me, because I'm a Peyton Manning fan and the Bears are my second favorite NFC team.

(Hell will freeze over before I get a Cowboys-Titans Super Bowl)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 years ago, Bears beat the Patriots in the Superbowl after nearly running the table (their only loss came at the hands of the Dolphins). This year's Bears, whilst admittedly not 15-1, had their biggest season-opening win-streak since then, it was also cut short by the Dolphins, and the PAts could well end up in the Superbowl.

Plus, it was my 21st birthday this season and I asked God for a Chicago Superbowl.

DESTINY.

Kind of surprised...I expected to see a page of "PEYTON SUX~!" shit-talking after Samuel ran that pick back. Guess Chase and IAceI went to bed along with Be. (Take that how you will.) :shifty:

Now, it's 21-21, looks like a new game. I have to hope the Pats ran out of luck now.

Seriously, if the Pats don't resign Gaffney after this season, I'm going to be pissed. Awesome catch in the back of the end zone, just adding to an awesome post season for him. I mean they picked him up after he was released from another team in the middle of the season (Eagles I think?) and he's just playing like crazy.

Anyways, I'm counting on my Pats to pull this one out, we already have one shitty QB in the Super Bowl (although he didn't do that bad today) but I just don't like the Colts and Manning especially. So go pats.

Seriously, if the Pats don't resign Gaffney after this season, I'm going to be pissed. Awesome catch in the back of the end zone, just adding to an awesome post season for him. I mean they picked him up after he was released from another team in the middle of the season (Eagles I think?) and he's just playing like crazy.

Anyways, I'm counting on my Pats to pull this one out, we already have one shitty QB in the Super Bowl (although he didn't do that bad today) but I just don't like the Colts and Manning especially. So go pats.

Edited by GhostMachine

Anyone else notice Brady run off right after? Manning always found Brady, congratulated him, etc after their games. But you know that they won't say a word about Brady not sticking around to give his words of encouragement.

I got my two favorite teams in the Big Game AND my favorite artist playing the halftime show.

This is like the mega-jumbo-ultra-uber-orgasmic perfect Super Bowl of all time for me. Fuck, I wish I had another beer.

Fuck Tom Brady, New England was the last team I had left in the playoff pool. He was playing like Manning normally does in the playoffs

I hate both of the teams in the Super Bowl and I hope they just say Fuck You to both of them and give the Super Bowl to Boise State :shifty:

Failing that, then Da Bears are the lesser of two evils

Edited by Corizzle