NFL 06/07 Talk

Guest Mighty Mighty Bosstown

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a very simple fact, if the Lions can't get a pass rush they will not win a game this season. If they do not put pressure on the QB they will go 0-16. There is a reason Farve and Bulger sat back and picked our secondary apart. They had all the time in the world to look for a guy to toss the ball to. Yet again our piss poor defense let's us down, we score 34 points and still fucking lose? How did this defense look so fucking good against Seattle and now they can't stop a team of wheel chair basketball players?

Fuck man, forget the fire Millen chants, let's get a bit more drastic and change it to execute Millen.

So I'm watching the Bears game, and my iPod started to play the Super Bowl Shuffle.... coincidence? I THINK NOT!!!!

That's a coincidence, because I was watching the play-by-play of the Ravens game and "Line Up" started playing. Coincidence? WHO DEY, FUCKERS?

I need to stop saying that.

Yeah, if we lose to Cincy you'll have successfully made all Ravens fans look like tards.

Oh but if we beat Cincy... WHO DEY INDEED?!

Did you watch the game though? It wouldn't have mattered if Alexander played or not, the Bears just completely dominated every aspect. Even Madden said it wouldn't have mattered, as have a few online writer's I believe.

First and foremost, only Bengals fans are allowed to say "Who Dey."

Secondly, apparently the Patriots are "dey." God that was humiliating. Although I'd take a few losses if I can see Kaesviharn murder people like that every week, don't fuck with White Lightning!

Yeah, the loss of Hutchinson was huge and against good D-Lines Seattle has looked confused and wondering what the hell is going on. Still they have a good record, they'll still make the playoffs, but I know if the road to the superbowl doesn't go through Quest Field it's going to be damn near impossible to reach the superbowl. I predict that if the road to the superbowl goes through Soldier Field "Da Bears" will be NFC champs meeting the AFC winner. It was just hard to watch that game last night as a Seahawks fan.

Here is a very simple fact, if the Lions can't get a pass rush they will not win a game this season. If they do not put pressure on the QB they will go 0-16. There is a reason Farve and Bulger sat back and picked our secondary apart. They had all the time in the world to look for a guy to toss the ball to. Yet again our piss poor defense let's us down, we score 34 points and still fucking lose? How did this defense look so fucking good against Seattle and now they can't stop a team of wheel chair basketball players?

Fuck man, forget the fire Millen chants, let's get a bit more drastic and change it to execute Millen.