NFL 06/07 Talk

Guest Mighty Mighty Bosstown

The Saints throw a hail mary to end the half and get it, to go up 21-6.

I fucking love the call, that is a coach with some balls. Don't fucking kneel on it like a chump, go for the fucking jugular and bury your opponent. I wish Sean Payton was hired by the Lions.

Yeah, Sean Payton is a golden god at this point. Even if we only beat a Falcons team that hasn't had a truly effective offense since the Reeves era...

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grossman has not played that many NFL games, he is essentially a rookie and is making those mistakes. Calling him an idiot is not too bright, as he obviously has the brains and talent to QB for the Chicago Bears. Look at Eli Manning - he has looked great many times this year but is still making easy mistakes due to his lack of experience and age. Grossman is doing a fine job at managing the Bears offence, better then Kyle Orton and better then Brian Griese probably could right now. The team is 9 - 2. Not all that can be attributed to defence.

I just want to mention that London Fletcher of the Bills is currently ahead of Urlacher and Lewis in tackles right now and is putting together another great season.

Edited by desiredtoe

I was just giving the news. My view on it is Vanderjagt has sucked this season, so anybody else is welcome to give it a go. We can't get any worse for kickers than we have the last couple of seasons. Even if Gramatica has been poor elsewhere, it doesn't mean he'll be bad at the Cowboys. Vanderjagt is a prime example of that, very good at the Colts becoming the league's most accurate kicker but he's stunk at another team.

Well, an interesting week. The Steelers were obviously not ready, and the o-line hasn't looked that bad in... well ever. Not that Baltimore doesn't have a great defense, but the o-line is much better than that.

That said, I still stand by my statement that they won't win a playoff game.

Also, I am not at all shocked that the Bears lost. The NFC just isn't as good as the AFC this year, and it's proven in the fact that the Bears two losses were both pretty easy wins for their opponents. Outside of Dallas (Who won at home, and barely against the Colts) nobody looks good enough to beat anyone who wins the AFC. I suppose the next best teams are the Bears & Giants. The NFC West is just terrible, and the Giants have a ton of injuries. Still, they blew it against the Titans, and that is just sad.

In conclusion, AFC > NFC. The end :shifty:

Well, an interesting week. The Steelers were obviously not ready, and the o-line hasn't looked that bad in... well ever. Not that Baltimore doesn't have a great defense, but the o-line is much better than that.

That said, I still stand by my statement that they won't win a playoff game.

Also, I am not at all shocked that the Bears lost. The NFC just isn't as good as the AFC this year, and it's proven in the fact that the Bears two losses were both pretty easy wins for their opponents. Outside of Dallas (Who won at home, and barely against the Colts) nobody looks good enough to beat anyone who wins the AFC. I suppose the next best teams are the Bears & Giants. The NFC West is just terrible, and the Giants have a ton of injuries. Still, they blew it against the Titans, and that is just sad.

In conclusion, AFC > NFC. The end :shifty:

Eh, I wouldn't take the Giants over the Saints, Seahawks, or Panthers as of now. Injuries be damned, the Giants were quite disgusting against the Titans. Eli Manning is overrated, and the drama between Tiki Barber and Tom Coughlin is going to only hurt the team. I think the Giants are just overrated in general.