NFL 06/07 Talk

Guest Mighty Mighty Bosstown

Griese should be starting. Grossman is getting worse every week, and even with the shitty NFC teams he faces eventually they will lose, and badly. There is no way they are going to a Super Bowl with Rex Grossman at QB.

I found Dallas and New York had a very interesting game. As much as I badmouth the NFC, at least their games have some unpredictability to them (Since they can all beat each other any given week). I had another great week in my pool, as taking the Seahawks by 3 worked out perfectly. I knew Cutler would play like shit, and he didn't dissapoint.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Thursday night this week. :D

With Parker's 2nd 200 yard+ game of the season I think he's making a very strong case for the Pro Bowl. That said I loved seeing Kellen Winslow made to look like a bitch trying to block Joey Porter, and Porter's post-game comments about Winslow and his cheap shot on James Farrior were even better.

If Porter's still a Steeler next year, things are gonna be interesting between he and Winslow 2 weeks out of the year.

First off, Parker shouldn't be anywhere near the Pro Bowl. He isn't that great, and has only had strong games against weak defenses.

2nd off, as fun as it is to see the Browns lose to Pittsburgh, it would be more entertaining in an interesting game. I stopped watching by the 4th, because it was just pathetic.

First off, Parker shouldn't be anywhere near the Pro Bowl. He isn't that great, and has only had strong games against weak defenses.

2nd off, as fun as it is to see the Browns lose to Pittsburgh, it would be more entertaining in an interesting game. I stopped watching by the 4th, because it was just pathetic.

I want tomorrow's headline in the Detroit News's sport section to read "LOL!".

That's all that needs to be said about the Lions. Forget the "same old Lions" or "another loss" or other typical headlines. LOL is the best way to sum up the team from top to bottom, from coaches to players, from Millen to the ownership. LOL.

Edited by VerbalPuke

Well I have no more good will towards the New Orleans Saints. Up 35-17 and you onside kick? Classless.

What's wrong with that? We know Payton's like that offensively - take the game a week or two ago where, rather than spiking the ball at the end of the half, he calle a Hail Mary and Drew Brees connected with it.

Even though I love my Cowboys, I agree with Dragsy and Be. There was nothing wrong with the onside kick, it was a smart decision by Payton. It's like Madden said, it's just like something Parcells would have done, why not go for a shock onside kick and keep the momentum on your side to try and kill the game off for real? 35-17 is hardly an insurmountable defecit but if you get the ball again and can make it 42-17, you're killing off the game and any realistic chances of a comeback. It was a gutsy call and a great one at that.