Metal Gear Mafia - Signups & Discussion here

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like to mention that signups are now CLOSED, and this is the official discussion forum. It'll take me a bit of time to get the role PMs typed and sent, so I hope to have this running by sometime this afternoon EDT.

What are you on about XG, Oldskool hasn't posted Night Zero yet.

EDIT: Wait, can that. Just saw your name scrubbed out. What. A. Bitch.

Edited by The 'ILTJAAIGWTLDN' Ace

LocoJCD = Johnny Sasaki!

Tough luck, man. You drew Sasaki, the guy who's always got the shits. You've got the most interesting role, that's for sure.

You win when you're the last one alive.

Your "power":

THE SHITS

You've got the shits. All the time. As such, nobody will go near you and you are immune to daytime killings (you can't be vote-killed).

However, EVERY one of your posts must end with "Ohhh, my stomach!"

If one of your posts does not end with this line, you will shit yourself; shitting yourself means all the remaining players will be so disgusted with you that you will be killed immediately.

In summary, every one of your posts must end with you saying "Ohhh, my stomach!"; if you make a post that doesn't end with that, you get killed because who wants a guy around that's shit himself?

Nothing. We just get to watch from the sidelines. :( But since Loco posted his role and such, here's mine.

MrNiceGuy43, you are DEAD CELL SOLDIER B, Dead Cell aligned.

You're just a mercenary. You work for Dead Cell.....for now. You just joined, in all honesty, so you don't actually know who your Dead Cell comrades are. It'll be up to them to reveal themselves to you.

Your goal (at the moment, anyway) is to leave only Dead Cell members alive.

This may change, however, because your power is:

CHANGE ALLEGIANCE

You're a mercenary, like any other. At any point during the game, you can "change sides"; you can join the FOXHOUND unit, you could join The Cobras, you could even decide to go vigilante and play for yourself.

You may only change allegiances once, and it means you will disappear for one day and one night (therefore, you cannot be killed that day or that night; if you're about to be voted out, changing allegiances will cause you to disappear and be safe.)

AK-47 USE

At any point during the game, you can stop the vote and execute whoever has the most votes with your AK-47. You'll be revealed as a lowly soldier, but if your instincts are correct, you could seriously help your team (whoever that might be) win the game.