Metal Gear Mafia - Signups & Discussion here

Though most of it was revealed.

PkmnTrainerJ/Sora, you are SOLIDUS SNAKE, Dead Cell aligned.

Your quest is to eliminate the FOXHOUND units. Yes, that's right, you're about one-third of the "townspeople" in this, but that doesn't mean the game will end if you eliminate all of FOXHOUND.

You will be victorious, Solidus Snake, when only Dead Cell members remain alive.

Your character will not be revealed to your fellow Dead Cell mates, nor will I reveal their roles to you. It's up to the six of you to decide whether or not to share your roles in Dead Cell or your powers. Keep in mind that while you may be in Dead Cell together, your final goal for the game may be very different from person to person.

Sora, your powers as Solidus Snake:

SON OF BIG BOSS

Can only be killed by Snake, Liquid, Ocelot or Raiden.

If you are voted to be killed, and the deciding vote is NOT cast by one of those four, you will live and the next-highest vote getter will die instead.

On Night Three you will be injected with FOXDIE. A 20-sided die will be rolled each night after that (starting Night Four); if it comes up 10 or 11, you will die that night of an apparent heart attack.

BODY SUIT

Night ability. You can strangle someone to death with your tentacle arms; however, doing so will leave the arms behind, clueing in everyone to Solidus Snake's presence (but not directly leading to which player IS Solidus Snake).

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little Bo Peep, you are THE PAIN, Cobra aligned.

You'll be working with fellow Cobras:

Mr. Star Wars

Joumaican

Vector

Nefarious

in your quest to eliminate the FOXHOUND units. However, the game does not end upon elimination of FOXHOUND:

Your goal in this game is to eliminate all non-Cobras from the game. You win when only Cobras remain alive.

Your role has not been revealed to any of the other Cobras, nor will their roles be revealed to you. While you all may be Cobras, it is possible that you do not all have the same end-game condition.

It is up to the five of you to decide whether or not to reveal your roles and/or powers to one another.

The Pain, here is your power:

BEE HIVE

Once per game, you can release a bee hive from your backpack. The bees will drive everyone crazy, and the vote for the day is abandoned as everyone rushes to take shelter from the bees.

Also, when you die, a massive explosion of bees will occur, and the next time unit will be skipped (so if you get "lynched" during the day, there will be no night killings; if you die at night, there will be no vote the next day).

You're in for MR. LCS. And what a role:

You are Revolver Ocelot, INDIVIDUAL aligned

- Victory when Solid, Liquid, Solidus and Raiden are dead

Power:

REVOLVER SHOT

Each night, Ocelot has the ability to shoot one person.

Power can only be used until Ocelot runs out of bullets (six bullets);

each murder attempt will be subjected to a dice roll: whatever number comes up is the number of bullets used in the killing. If you "use" more than you've got (i.e. you have three bullets, and my dice roll comes up four or greater), you'll embarrassingly run out of shots, and be revealed to the game.

Seeing as everyone else is doing it...

Xero Gravity, you are PSYCHO MANTIS, Individual aligned.

You're basically a lone wolf; nobody wants to befriend a mind-control expert, mainly because they don't know if they're willingly becoming your friend or if you're "convincing" them to be.

You win the game if you are the last one alive.

Psycho Mantis, here's your power:

MIND CONTROL

Nightly, select up to three players. The following day, they will be unable to vote, and you can select one of them to have their role and alignment revealed to you.

Edited by Xero Gravity

Acey, you are GRAY FOX, ASSASSIN ALIGNED~!

Congratulations, through dice roller luck you've become the assassin of the game. You're out for yourself and yourself alone.

You win when you're the last one alive.

Your power:

HIGH FREQUENCY BLADE

Each night, you select one target. You slash the target to death that night and leave no trace of your very presence.

Might as well

Mysterio2000X, your role is FATMAN, Dead Cell aligned.

Your fellow Dead Cell teammates:

Lost Apostle

MrNiceGuy43

Kaneanite

Benji O' Doom~!

PkmnTrainerJ

Note that their roles were not revealed to you. This is intentional. It is possible that they have different goals than you do, and as such it's up to you six to determine whether or not to reveal roles and powers to one another.

Fatman, your goal is to leave only Dead Cell members alive.

However, your PERSONAL GOAL is:

Take out as many people as you can with your Bomb Blast power.

NOTE: No one but you knows of your goal to take out as many as possible with the Bomb Blast. It's up to you whether or not you tell people.

Fatman, your power for the game:

BOMB BLAST

Night ability; Fatman can place a bomb.

Nothing happens that night, and the following day's vote goes as normal.

HOWEVER, once the vote reaches the goal and one player is set to die, the bomb is revealed and everyone that did NOT vote for the one to be killed "stays behind" and is killed in the blast. The one to be killed is saved, due to the shock of the explosion that nearly took all their lives.

Example: The vote goes 7-3 to kill Player A. Player A (who is one of the three who didn't vote for himself) and the other seven who voted for him are taken away. The two remaining who did not vote for Player A will be killed in the Bomb Blast.

Hajjhowe, you are LIQUID SNAKE, Individual aligned.

You've come here for one reason and one reason alone; to end the Les Enfants Terribles project as the sole survivor.

Your primary goal is to be the last one alive.

However, your secondary goal is to outlive Solid Snake, Solidus Snake and Raiden.

Liquid, here are your powers:

SON OF BIG BOSS

You are immune to most killings; only Solid, Solidus, Meryl or Raiden can kill you. This goes for voting as well, if the final vote that would have killed you (the sixth of six-to-kill, for example) is not cast by Solid, Solidus, Meryl, or Raiden, you will survive the killing and the person with the second-most votes will be killed instead.

However, you'll be injected with the FOXDIE virus on Night Three. A 20-sided die will be rolled for you each night after that (starting Night Four). If a number greater than 18 (19 or 20) comes up, FOXDIE kicks in and you will have died of an apparent heart attack.

POSSESS OCELOT: As long as Solid Snake and Ocelot are alive, once per game, you can choose to Possess Ocelot. If you do this, you can kill any player in the game and it will be revealed as an Ocelot kill. Ocelot will be revealed to the playerbase if you do this; however, you will be revealed to Ocelot privately. (If that doesn't make sense, I mean that you possess Ocelot (Player B) and use him to kill Player A. In-game, I post that Player B is Revolver Ocelot; but I PM Player B and tell him that you're Liquid Snake.)

TEOLV1, your role is MERYL SILVERBURGH, FOXHOUND aligned.

You're a member of FOXHOUND; in classic terms, you're part of the Mafia. Each night, you guys vote out someone to die, and the PM is sent by your leader, Solid Snake (Jack Krauser III).

You also work with:

Raiden (Boo Boo The Dinosaur)

Otacon (kulex)

Your goal is to leave no one alive but FOXHOUND members.

Meryl, your power:

MARTIAL ARTS

Your extensive martial arts training means you're more than tough enough to adequately defend yourself.

You can't be killed at night, and you automatically have -1 votes at the start of every day due to the other players fearing you kicking their ass. (It takes one more vote to kill you than anyone else; if it's eight votes to kill, they'll need nine to kill you).

My power ended up never coming into play, since no one tried to kill me at night, and only Be tried to vote for me. I did get to be personally responsible for Ace's death, which actually worried me a little at the time, since it was obviously a Mafia kill, and people seemed to be assuming near the start that FOXHOUND would consist of people from the original MGS1 FOXHOUND (Raven, Mantis, Wolf etc.), but that didn't make much difference anyway. No one but me seemed to remember that the Desert Eagle was Meryl's weapon of choice.

And Ace, stop whining about that. It's not like I felt massively guilty about killing the assassin role.

Mr. Star Wars, your role is THE FEAR, Cobra aligned.

Your Cobra teammates:

Joumaican

Vector

Little Bo Peep

Nefarious

The Boss knows everyone's role; nobody else knows anyone else's role in the Cobras (and I don't think I even told anybody else in the Cobras that The Boss knows their role dry.gif)

Anyway, you will win when only Cobras remain alive.

The Fear, your power:

DOUBLE-JOINTED

Your joints go both ways; this will help you escape (as well as being relatively creepy) and as such, you can't be killed during the daytime.