Reservoir Dogs: 15th Anniversary Edition

BlackFlagg

Lionsgate Home Entertainment has sent us full details for their upcoming Reservoir Dogs: 15th Anniversary Edition. Due on October 24th, the two-disc set will include a newly remastered anamorphic widescreen transfer (thank goodness, 'cause the last one sucked), Dolby Digital 5.1 EX and DTS-ES 6.1 tracks.

Bonus materials will include select scene audio commentary, deleted scenes, a "Pulp Factoids Viewer" featuring insider info about the film and sources of inspiration, a "Playing It Fast and Loose" documentary studying the impact and ripple effect of the film, "Profiling the Reservoir Dogs" (a perspective of the criminal minds of the film's characters) and "Tipping Guide" (proper tipping etiquette Reservoir Dogs style) featurettes, K Billy's Sounds of the 70s and vintage interviews with Quentin Tarantino and others. The packaging comes in a limited edition matchbook case with a photo gallery, along with an outer metal case in the shape of a gasoline can. Retail is $19.98.

I'll probably look into this because it's one of my favourite films. The case and DVDs look fucking awesome, and I like the quotes randomly scattered around.

Plus, when I got my old DVD as a gift from somebody, the case was scratched already, and had like a dent in it.

I don't own Resevoir Dogs on DVD so I'd probably buy this. But to be honest I done give a shit about extras and stuff, plus there's the fact that the case looks like it wouldn't fit in a regular DVD rack thing, so I'd probably give this a miss and buy a bog standard £5 version. :shifty: Unless I have confirmation it fits in a rack. Because that's the most important thing here.

It'd be one thing if they were double dipping, but they're TRIPLE dipping on this set and it hasn't been that long since the last re-issue. Agh, that's the one thing I really despise about the DVD format, there's always another way to get you to buy the same thing over and over.

I shall be getting this; my mate borrowed my 10th Anniversary version (the standard one with all the "Mr's" on the cover) and she then promptly moved schools <_<

A female watching Reservoir Dogs? A female WANTING to?

DYKE DYKE DYKE DYKE DYKE DYKE DYKE DYKE DYKE DYKE.

I know, it's almost as laughable as Biggle actually knowing a girl.

But I'll definently get this, it looks fucking cool and I've been meaning to pick up Resevoir Dogs on DVD anyway. I wasn't too bothered about the 10th anniversary one but this is just too nice not to pick up.

I shall be getting this; my mate borrowed my 10th Anniversary version (the standard one with all the "Mr's" on the cover) and she then promptly moved schools <_<

I'll back up the dyke talk by throwing in that any female I know that's seen the movie thinks Madsen deserves what he gets "because he's unfairly torturing that poor man".

No straight chick gets that he's just a badass. They all think he's a bad guy.

Guest usual suspect

The box artwork looks pretty cool, but I'm happy with my 10th anniversery edition. My guess is that this is only being released to coincide with the release of the video game. In the same kinda fashion that the Warriors DVD was also sold with the game.

Edited by usual suspect

I know, it's almost as laughable as Biggle actually knowing a girl.

But I'll definently get this, it looks fucking cool and I've been meaning to pick up Resevoir Dogs on DVD anyway. I wasn't too bothered about the 10th anniversary one but this is just too nice not to pick up.