EWB Band 100 III Results

Jook

SHENANIGANS......using the model that 1st pick = 10 point. Then Strung Out should have 16 points. Thus should be on the list in some shape and form (They have less points than CKY, so should have already been on the list already). Hatebreed have 10 points...yet make it (Speaking of that...why no Protest The Hero either?). BOOO!!!! :shifty: Don't shaft one of my favourite bands, or I will be mega pissed.

I'm the messenger, so this makes me null and void of all barbs :)

Next ten will rock your faces tomorrow night.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHENANIGANS......using the model that 1st pick = 10 point. Then Strung Out should have 16 points. Thus should be on the list in some shape and form (They have less points than CKY, so should have already been on the list already). Hatebreed have 10 points...yet make it (Speaking of that...why no Protest The Hero either?). BOOO!!!! shifty.gif Don't shaft one of my favourite bands, or I will be mega pissed.

SHENANIGANS......using the model that 1st pick = 10 point. Then Strung Out should have 16 points. Thus should be on the list in some shape and form (They have less points than CKY, so should have already been on the list already). Hatebreed have 10 points...yet make it (Speaking of that...why no Protest The Hero either?). BOOO!!!! shifty.gif Don't shaft one of my favourite bands, or I will be mega pissed.

I thought that earlier when I saw Hatebreed made the list. Don't mistake me I love Hatebreed, I voted for them at number 1, giving them there only 10 points (Im pretty sure no one else voted Hatebreed if someone wants to check), but I thought that 10 points was not very many to get it on the list, let alone where it got on the list (#78).

Jook has stated in this thread earlier that only this board's votes made up this list, so It wouldn't be hard to check, if anyone could be bothered.

Your face? Consider it rocked.

slayer.png

40. Slayer

Up 37

2004: n/a

2005: 77th

pearljam.png

39. Pearl Jam

Up 7

2004: 56th

2005: 46th

marylinmanson.png

38. Marylin Manson

Up 28

2005: 66th

joydivision.png

37. Joy Division

Up 15

2004: 51st

2005: 52nd

whitestripes.png

36. The White Stripes

Up 8

2004: 41st

2005: 44th

jeffbuckley.png

35. Jeff Buckley

Up 6

2004: 35th

2005: 41st

megadeth.png

34. Megadeth

Up 10

2005: 53rd

disturbed.png

33. Disturbed

New Entry

2005: n/a

billytalent.png

32. Billy Talent

New Entry

2004: 70th

2005: n/a

acdc.png

31. AC/DC

Down 1

2004: 69th

2005: 30th

30-29 consumes your worthless souls Sunday, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!!!

Uggh to Manson being on the list, let alone that high. It makes me a sad panda.

But Slayer/Pearl Jam/White Stripes/Megadeath/ACDC/ and Disturbed more than make it for it.

My list so far

1 - Hatebreed - #78

2 -System Of A Down

3 - Napalm Death

4 - Rage Against The Machine

5 - Metallica

6 - White Stripes - #36

7 - Stone Sour - #62

8 - Placebo

9 - Gorillaz - #100

10 - Disturbed - #33

Wow, that was a sucky section for me. So many "great" bands in that part that I didn't care about, or that I consider incredibly overhyped. The White Stripes, AC/DC and Disturbed are alright placements, though honestly as much as I like Disturbed I think they're a smidgen high.

And bwahahahahaha, Disturbed > SSTB's favourite band, officially. Take that.

Updated list:

1. Oasis

2. The Zutons - #68

3. Blur

4. Pulp

5. Queen

6. Suede

7. Razorlight

8. Dirty Pretty Things

9. The Libertines - #51

10. Led Zeppelin

I doubt Suede and Dirty Pretty Things are in the list and since we've gone so far without them being here yet I doubt Razorlight will be either. But Pulp better be or I'll murder you all, and at least the rest of my choices will probably be in the top 20 somewhere. :shifty:

There's some 'great' bands in there. But there's very few I actually care about. AC/DC, Billy Talent and Joy Division being the ones I remotely like.

As for how I am doing thus far;

1. Strung Out - Shenanigans :shifty:

2. Jamiroquai - n/a (Though more points...but less votes, than Gorillaz..was it basically "Ignore YI's votes day?")

3. Death Cab For Cutie - 94

4. Ben Folds - 64

5. Muse - n/a (Yet)

6. A Wilhelm Scream - n/a

7. Sigur Ros - 48

8. Mew - n/a

9. Sufjan Stevens - 54

10. Dredg - n/a