Buffy the Vampire Slayer MAFIA

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Mafia

Wolfram and Hart were pissed. Everything they'd done to destroy the world was pointless. After Angel had fought them to his death they had nearly zero resources left. They needed a way to destroy the world and they were running out of options. However then they had a brainwave.

Why not reverse time and bring back all the worst enemies Angel and Buffy had ever seen.

So they did.

But they forgot that reversing time would also bring back all the good guys. With just about everybody back they decided to try and destroy them they'd have to lure them all to the one town on Earth crazy enough to ignore everything. Plus it had the bonus of being on a hellmouth which would make it easier to destroy the world.

Sunnydale.

The war is starting, which side are you on?

OK, this is how it goes. 25 Signups is preferred. Pretty Piss Weak backstory but heh, what can ya do? I've had this idea in my head since Zan brought out Mafia II and seeing all these newbies and Domers bring out their versions annoys me. I demo'd this on another board and it worked pretty well, if only for a couple of flaws that will be sorted out for this one.

Oh and stuff that MSN rule. Lying to people over MSN is half the fun :shifty:

1. Zaz

2. Heroin Bob

3. GoGo Yubari

4. Mr. NGXLIII

5. The Judge

6. JHS

7. mattman 1624

8. Aaron Maiden

9. Mr. LCS

10. TheEvilOverlord 1.0

11. The Future

12. Second Stage Turbine Blade

13. Dragon Joneslex

14. The Original Outsider

15. 9 to 5

16. Nick Adams

17. Milpool

18. Steve-Dave

19. Fanku Kaibitsu

20. Knux Econa

21. Burniating Pesci

22. syck

Edited by Just Ace

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My life is complete.

GoGo joined my Mafia :wub:

And I know about the Mafia overkill but I've had this idea in my head for so long that if I didn't do it soon I'd end up hating myself.

Or I was worried someone else would steal it. Your call really :shifty:

OH, and to answer the question someone has already asked of me, No you don't NEED to know about Buffy or know much about the show. Some roles will work better if you do but it's not really a requirment.

Edited by Just Ace

I'm in.

Now, who's making Mafia: Celebrities, Mafia: Big Brother, Mafia: EWB(With Dome, Cube, Lounge as groups.) and Mafia: Soft Drinks?

Clearly Mountain Dew and its subsidiaries need to be evil.