What is the last and next concert you are going to?

'That Guy'

My last concert I went to was The Warped Tour. It owned this year so many amazing bands for such a great price. The next concert I am going to is Atreyu, From First To Last, Every Time I Die, and Chiodos. Should be one awsome show. The next event I am going to is Unforgiven. It's going to be a spot-fest of a show with a TLC and a Hell In a Cell booked.

Last: Ozzfest

Next: Was planning on seeing Isis on one of their off dates of their tour with Tool, but they cancelled as Tool added a Madison show to the big tour. Other than that, I'm going to see Roger Waters at the end of September, possibly Alice in Chains in November, as well.

Last: The Pillows

Next: Kanye West, Blue Scholars, Mon Frere, Thee Emergency, and possibly Common Market and New Fangs. All of this would be at Bumbershoot on Sunday.

Last - Taking Back Sunday (Would have been "Ignite" but my friends are arseholes)

Next - Nothing definate but if I can get the money together Rise Against and A WILHELM "MOTHERFUCKING" SCREAM!!! If I can get the money together I could possibly be the happiest I have ever been in my life.

Last: Reuben/Billy Talent

Next: Reuben/ Billy Talent

I might even stay for Billy Talent this time :P

I've got a shitload coming up though. From now to the end of the year, I've got Reuben/Billy Talent, Fightstar, Gojira, Atreyu, New Found Glory and possible Bullet For My Valentine.

The cool thing is, there's only a day between Atreyu and Reuben/Billy Talent and 2 days between Fightstar and Gojira. It's going to be a rocking few months...

Last - Taking Back Sunday (Would have been "Ignite" but my friends are arseholes)

Next - Nothing definate but if I can get the money together Rise Against and A WILHELM "MOTHERFUCKING" SCREAM!!! If I can get the money together I could possibly be the happiest I have ever been in my life.

Last: She Wants Revenge

Next: Say Anything, if I can be arsed to actually go. I'm tempted to just sell my ticket, 'cause I could do with the money. If I don't go to Say Anything, then it'll either be Misfits, which is a maybe, or Fightstar, which I've got my ticket for.

Last was Guns N' Roses which fucking ace.

Next is Muse, which will be fucking ace.

:D

A whilfelm Scream are really really good. I was in the front by the stage and I screamed "Play Me vs Morissy" and the singer went alright and they started playing it. Relly good show, they were with Protest The Hero.

Edited by BillyGunnPinchedMyBum

Last: She Wants Revenge

Next: Say Anything, if I can be arsed to actually go. I'm tempted to just sell my ticket, 'cause I could do with the money. If I don't go to Say Anything, then it'll either be Misfits, which is a maybe, or Fightstar, which I've got my ticket for.

I meant to get a ticket for Fightstar ages ago. <_<

Oceansize supported Coheed down here.

Just bought a ticket to see Papa Roach, not my favorite band but they're playing the Mean Fiddler which will be sick.

Coming up this year I have

Misfits, Jurassic 5, Papa Roach, Disturbed, Lordi, We Are Scientists, Violent Delight, Motorhead, Iron Maiden.

I'm well fucking excited about Violent Delight, and seeing Motorhead and Iron Maiden in the same year as I saw Metallica and Guns N Roses is pretty exciting as well.

Last was the Wacken festival.

Next definite is Iron Maiden, but I hope to be going to AFI, Unholy Alliance (Slayer, In Flames and Children of Bodom, fuck yes), Muse, Tool, Kasabian and the almighty Dragonforce in coming months as well. Money may (ie will) prove to be the main problem.