The Best Of The Worst

Farmer Reil

I managed to catch it last night (I know it's new, but did it start last week? I forgot to watch it :(). It's awesome :P You can't really go wrong with Dave Mitchell and Johnny Vaughan as team captains.

And the Burnley mascot giving a Mountain Bomb to the streaker officially made it the greatest show of the last five minutes.

Anyone else catch it?

On the other hand, the Charlotte Church show - as expected - was shit. Apart from the bit where Charlotte Church was on it :wub:. But the show itself was dire.

Bring back the Friday Night Project :( Or at least let JLC on the show... he's only 10-odd miles from being Welsh :shifty:

Edited by TheReilDeal

Guest muddatrucker

Yeah, the Charlotte Church show was fucking terrible, it was all cheap predictable gags and its as if they neglected the fact that England and Scotland are bigger than Wales and won't find their humour funny.

I went to see Severence (Which was much better than I expected) so I missed this and the "Laws Of The Playground" and "Best Of The Worst". My brother recorded Ali G though, so we watched that. I must say he's lost absolutely nothing. It's still absolutely hilarious. If it weren't for "Time Trumpet" (Which is just absolutely hilarious), it'd be the best thing on TV at the minute.

Edited by BillyGunnPinchedMyBum

Guest Preston

charlotte church show was great IMO... just what friday night needed. i think she needs more time to get into the swing of things though. best of the worst was pretty funny, though david mitchell kinda took over and the host isn't really good. it was good though. ali g was naturally rubbish. the simpsons beforehand was weird, all over the place that epesode (the one where moe's turns into this upmarket bar).

You fucking suck. You say Ali G is shite and say Alexander Anderson isn't very good. You clearly don't kow funny. Alexander Anderson is great. He would be my first choice to host "Have I Got News For You" full-time, his delivery is just fantastic.

Guest Preston

ali g is shite though... borat is better than ali g could ever be. he's so past it. i didnt say alexander anderson wasnt funny... just that he wasnt that good in that show for some reason. i think it might be because mitchell wouldnt shut the fuck up.

Guest muddatrucker

That guy from Peep Show is fucking hilarious, anyone who liked the Charlotte Church show is a loser in my book, "Oh my god, she said Bollocks!!!!!" it was absolutely terrible, you could tell it was heavily scripted and if thats the case I expect gold, not second rate bollocks.

I'd rate it less funny than the IT Crowd and I rate cancer as more humourous than that.

Guest Preston

seriously... the 50/50 episode was awesome with the shit on the forehead and when she got the answer wrong and that entire end scene. and denim was just like one of the best characters on TV in ages.

Guest muddatrucker

It was unintelligent, predictably shit playground humour that somehow made its way onto TV, its possibly the shittest british sitcom I've ever seen.

OMG, THEY'RE NERDS, HE WANTS TO KILL SOMEONE AND CALL HIMSELF THE GARDNER, SHE WANTS SHOES SO BAD THAT SHE WEARS THE WRONG SIZE, HAHA THE IT DEPARTMENT IS IN THE BASEMENT, HAHA SHES BEEN TRANSFERED THERE AND DIDN'T PLUG HER PC IN, BWAHAHAHA!

Edited by muddatrucker

Guest Preston

It was unintelligent, predictably shit playground humour that somehow made its way onto TV, its possibly the shittest british sitcom I've ever seen.

OMG, THEY'RE NERDS, HE WANTS TO KILL SOMEONE AND CALL HIMSELF THE GARDNER, SHE WANTS SHOES SO BAD THAT SHE WEARS THE WRONG SIZE, HAHA THE IT DEPARTMENT IS IN THE BASEMENT, HAHA SHES BEEN TRANSFERED THERE AND DIDN'T PLUG HER PC IN, BWAHAHAHA!