The Black Parade!

The Chief

Wow, I didn't realise this was like Queen at all. Now that I listened to it again after people mentioned it, I realise this is a ripoff. I change my opinion from this song from fairly decent to below decent. I still don't hate the band, though. They just need to try a lot harder if they want to make me a fan.

Wow, somebodys trying to be Queen a little bit too hard.

Pure wank.

yeah, MCR are the first band ever to write something based on their influences./or bands they lie

so you (or anyone else), dont and have never like them...? or this song?

They're writing songs based on your influences, then theres just trying to copy a sound. Queen is quite a distinctive sound, and MCR is trying a little bit too hard to copy it.

And yes, I can honestly confirm I've never liked this song.

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Having just heard the first thirty seconds of this song I can completely see where all these Queen comments are coming from.

And now having just heard where it 'kicks in' that whole intro seemed out of place and did nothing to build up to the real meat of the song.

Hahahaha and it sounded completely out of place when they reverted to the Queen sound toward the end. This song is unintentionally comical at best.