Your Favourite Shows That Have Been Cancelled

Guest mAXi

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No love for Farscape? :(

I am still bitter about how the series had to end. I really loved the whole premise of the series, and thought that the growth of the main character was something especially admirable. The two-part miniseries that acts as a finale to the series is a serious travesty against all TV science fiction ever.

This one just came to my head. I'm surprised I didn't think of it earlier.

The Joe Schmo Show.

That show kicked ass. It was the only reality show (or show similiar to a reality show) to give my intrest like it did. It's a shame it only lasted 2 seasons. I loved both of them. I really believe they can do it again. It's quite easy. Just take a believeable idea for a reality show and hold autions for it. And it's not too hard to get "unknown" actors.

Everwood

Man it hurt when this was canned. I liked the show since it started but season 4 sucked me in and had me the entire way. It was so well paced and interesting I just couldn't get enough. The show's promotion of moral's and family was a refreshing perspective for a tv series. I really miss it a lot and wish we still had it today.

Edited by TheReilDeal

Other than ones already mentioned...

You Don't Know Jack (with Paul fucking Reubens hosting)

3 South (in fact, nearly everything MTV did cartoon-related back in the early 2000s)

Con (because it wasn't great, but the con methods were pretty entertaining)

Say What? Karaoke (because I had so many funny memories when they did the lyrics to Rammstein's "Du Hast")

Same as most other people -- Firefly, Arrested Development, Futurama, Andy Richter Controls the Universe, and Sportsnight. Firefly really burns, though. I still think about how there's never going to be a new Firefly episode and I get physically angry.

Also, Undeclared. Really funny, quirky comedy that was more honest and accurate about the college experience than any other show or movie ever has been.

Same as most other people -- Firefly, Arrested Development, Futurama, Andy Richter Controls the Universe, and Sportsnight. Firefly really burns, though. I still think about how there's never going to be a new Firefly episode and I get physically angry.

Also, Undeclared. Really funny, quirky comedy that was more honest and accurate about the college experience than any other show or movie ever has been.

Wasn't Undeclared the series done by Judd Apatow of Anchorman, etc. fame? I've vaguely heard of it and have been intrigued by it as well.

Andy Richter Controls The Universe

Firefly

Quantum Leap

Justice League Unlimited

Greg The Bunny

FIREFLY

Undeclared

Undergrads

Grounded For Life

FIREFLY!!

Invader Zim

Sports Night

Clone High

Freaks and Geeks

FIREFLY!!!!!!!!!

Fastlane

3 South

Also..

Cacellations That Make Me Want To Hit An Old Lady With A Semi

Stella

Clerks: The Animated Series

Titus

The Critic

Arrested Development

John Doe

Sifl And Olly

FFFIIIIRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEFFFLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!