Soccer AM

ONO

Bwaha, people actually watched Cricket AM?

I loved that 'WE LARVE IT' skit, it's just fucking hilarious. The chimney sweep get me every time. :lol:

And Shaun Ryder: '.........Cantonese', was classic.

Edited by The Kraig

Colenel & Ginger were awesome. The "Nifty Fifty Challenge" (I think) was immense. When they used to arm-wrestle for 50 quid.

The only good thing about Cricket AM was the fact the tune they played over the thing where the fans throw balls at the stumps at the end of the show is "I Want You Back" played on steel drums. Or Jackson 5 song anyway, I never really watched it, just occasionally caught the end.

Edited by Mr. Kurt McKenna

Soccer AM is brilliant. Lovejoy can be a cock sometimes so it's great to see him out on the street in a tutu or a barca shirt with a big loser sign. I love the corny pantomime jokes, the catwalk to Mr. Bigstar every week, the wrestlers, third eye, taxi and I seem to remember someone saying RINSED a lot in one skit that was funny.

The Love It skit was probably the funniest thing I've ever seen on there, Rocket's hilarious. Although the dance competition from a few years ago comes close.

I'll also never forget this: