The Sports Betting thread

Liam

Wishing I'd put more than a pound on Coloccini first goal now, but £25 wasn't too bad. City broke my accumulator though, which if you bear in mind I was one of the few people with a marginal consolation prize in the home end at SJP after Lennons injury time equaliser (had it as a draw) I was gutted about. Need to stop breaking my 'don't bet on City, they always let me down' rule.

I predicted United 5-0 yesterday and Darren Bent to score first goal for Villa but I decided not to have a bet for once :( I would have been a good few quid up. Think United 5-0 was about 25-1 and Bent was about 5 or 6/1 first goal, I would have had a tenna on each usually. It's a mugs game betting!

A nice Bury, Millwall, Bayer Leverkusen treble at 11/2 removed all this months gambling losses with a nice tidy profit on top too. (Y)

I'm level at the moment with cheeky £1 cover bets on relative dead certs keeping me ticking, but Lyon did me out of £120 on my big accy yesterday and I fully expect Marseille to do the same today. Must stop betting on the French.

I can't believe my accy that has survived Birmingham being 2-0 down, Man Utd coming from behind, Stoke not scoring till the 81st minute and Arsenal needing an 86th minute penalty has been undone by Notts Co scoring first. :angry:

The £5 I've lost on Dzeko not scoring first either doesn't help.

I'm level at the moment with cheeky £1 cover bets on relative dead certs keeping me ticking, but Lyon did me out of £120 on my big accy yesterday and I fully expect Marseille to do the same today. Must stop betting on the French.

Marseille no longer have any pressure on them, I ignored my own advice. Again:

Wishing I'd put more than a pound on Coloccini first goal now, but £25 wasn't too bad. City broke my accumulator though, which if you bear in mind I was one of the few people with a marginal consolation prize in the home end at SJP after Lennons injury time equaliser (had it as a draw) I was gutted about. Need to stop breaking my 'don't bet on City, they always let me down' rule.

Every week!

After losing my goals galore yesterday :( I thought about putting a bet on a half-time in the Chelsea-Liverpool game. Logged into my online account and put Liverpool to win, Sevilla vs Malaga to finish 0-0 (It was 0-0 at half-time), Ronaldo to score 2 or more tonight for Real and Valencia to win with a -1 handicap against Hercules later.

I went to place £10 on the acc at about 75-1 but decided against it considering I don't have much money at the moment and the unlikeliness of the bet winning. Then Liverpool decide to go onto win, Sevilla-Malaga has finished 0-0 and Ronaldo has just knocked in his second for Real Madrid against Sociedad before half-time. I swear if Valencia win by 2 or more later then I'm gonna be pissed off because I could have done with a nice £750!

I fucking hate betting at times. :bang:

I went the other way, £30 on Sevilla-Malaga for more than 2.5 goals, given that the last game was 3-0, the game before that was 5-3 and the 3 previous where all 2-1's.

So that 1 result has wiped out nearly all my profits for the week. :angry: :angry: :angry:

One thing I learnt from working at the bookies is that unless you are going to bet, never consider what you might have done. It always comes in.

I was going to put a joke pound bet on Newcastle to draw at HT yesterday... <_<