The Official "Heroes" Topic

Mick

Wow. What an absolute humdinger of an episode. Every single week, Heroes reminds me why it's my favourite show.

Mr Bennet just became possibly the best character. He's gone from villain to hero very believably. Awesome stuff. Although seeing Eccleston in the past was interesting. I hope for more flashback style things from his character.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a crap episode, not to mention it seemed to rip off LOST with how the flashbacks were done, even if they were in black and white, the only thing that I was glad was revealed was the invisible bloke claiming that Bennet made him this way.

Claire will be better without Bennet and people know the Haietian can talk...great. No adult Hiro either, hopefully next episode'll get back on track.

What a crap episode, not to mention it seemed to rip off LOST with how the flashbacks were done, even if they were in black and white, the only thing that I was glad was revealed was the invisible bloke claiming that Bennet made him this way.

Claire will be better without Bennet and people know the Haietian can talk...great. No adult Hiro either, hopefully next episode'll get back on track.

You do know lost wasn't the first show to have flashbacks right?

And I have to completely disagree with you I thought this was one of the best episodes yet and made Mr. Bennet one of the shows greatest characters. I will miss him and I hope he comes back.

How much of his memory did Haitian Dude erase though?

I was thinking maybe Mr Benett would chase Claire down, not remembering the fatherly love he had gained over the past 14 years and that the bullet was more for The Company than himself. It would convince them that he was shot down, the Haitian wiped his memory and escaped with Claire, and that would lead to them wanting to find her/him.

Younger Bennet seemed far more ruthless than protective daddy Bennett. Of course I ahven't seen the previews, so maybe Im just tlaking out of my ass with this prediction)

I despise Nikie/Jessi/DL/Mika. They are, to me at least, the least interesting characters of the show. Other than Linderman they ahve no real connection to the other heroes and their stories all revolve around them, and ocnsidering how uninteresting they are, that leads to pointless scenes that try to make us care about poor whiny Niki and her "evil" alter-ego.

And Mohinders accent makes me want o punch him in the face, only Sylar saves his scenes, because in the earlier episodes, I could not stand him.

Claire, Hiro, Nathan, Peter, Sylar and Invisible-Man are the characetrs that have all of my attention. with 6 episodes to go and only 2 weeks 'til the bomb drops, it should be an interesting culmination to a great first season.

Edited by Boogey131

So don't read this if you you don't want episode 1x18 - Parasite spoiled.

Very good episode with Mohinder finding out that Zane is really Sylar. The previews pissed me off due to Simone being alive, but we find out that just isn't the case as she is very much dead. Instead, Mr. Bennett has another person with him that can take the shape of someone else. I was waiting for someone like that to appear in this show. Mr. Bennett also apparently told his wife about what really happened to Claire before he lost all his memory from after he brought his wife home from the hospital, but we find out this works against him as the woman who takes the identity of others was portraying his wife so Mr. Bennett is now in trouble.

The stuff with Hiro once again meeting Nathan was funny as usual. And Hiro presenting the curator with the new Mendez painting but it is taped together was great. He finds his sword but all the guards come after him but the one guard turns out to be Ando. Nice to see Ando back and him saving Hiro's life was a nice change and shows that Hiro might actually need him. Hiro can now teleport again and takes Ando with him to the future post-nuclear explosion and he is all sad 'cause he didn't save the world.

Claire finds out who her father is when she ditches the Haitian at the airport and goes to find Peter. But all she gets is Peter's mom and also there is the Haitian. The mother informs Claire that she is her grandmother.

And we get Peter in search of Mohinder at the end an finds blood dripping from the ceiling onto him but it is Mohinder's blood as he is on the ceiling due to Sylar and Sylar puts Peter on the wall and he stars cutting him open. Great ending.

Edited by Fatherless Fitzy McIrish

Very good episode with Mohinder finding out that Zane is really Sylar. The previews pissed me off due to Simone being alive, but we find out that just isn't the case as she is very much dead. Instead, Mr. Bennett has another person with him that can take the shape of someone else. I was waiting for someone like that to appear in this show. Mr. Bennett also apparently told his wife about what really happened to Claire before he lost all his memory from after he brought his wife home from the hospital, but we find out this works against him as the woman who takes the identity of others was portraying his wife so Mr. Bennett is now in trouble.

The stuff with Hiro once again meeting Nathan was funny as usual. And Hiro presenting the curator with the new Mendez paiting but it is taped together was great. He finds his sword by all the guards come after him but the one guard turns out to be Ando. Nice to see Ando back and him saving Hiro's life was a nice change and shows that Hiro might actually need him. Hiro can now teleport again and takes Ando with him to the future post-nuclear explosion and he is all sad 'cause he didn't save the world.

Claire finds out who her father is when she ditches the Haitian at the airport and goes to find Peter. But all she gets is Peter's mom and also there is the Haitian. The mother informs Claire that she is her grandmother.

And we get Peter in search of Mohinder at the end an finds blood dripping from the ceiling onto him but it is Mohinder's blood as he is on the ceiling due to Sylar and Sylar puts Peter on the wall and he stars cutting him open. Great ending.

THEY'RE KILLING OF MOHINDER?!

Well, he might still be alive, but given Sylar's power...I doubt it.

Nice to see no Nikki stuff.

Sounds like an overall awesome episode.

Nikki and Jessica are both in it.

And it was a great episode. I hate Milo Ventimiglia's acting, but the character's good enough that I hope he's not dead. And was that Malcolm McDowell as Linderman? Because that kicks ass.

Edited by GoodGodWhatABeatnik

The stuff with Hiro once again meeting Nathan was funny as usual. And Hiro presenting the curator with the new Mendez paiting but it is taped together was great. He finds his sword by all the guards come after him but the one guard turns out to be Ando. Nice to see Ando back and him saving Hiro's life was a nice change and shows that Hiro might actually need him. Hiro can now teleport again and takes Ando with him to the future post-nuclear explosion and he is all sad 'cause he didn't save the world.

On the topic of cameos

I think what you're all failing to mention is that IAN GOMEZ~! was the curator on the show.

Aside from that, cool but not as cool as last week.