The Official "Heroes" Topic

Mick

Good episode with the diner lady and Hiro having a funny interaction. I liked how he finally used his teleporting powers again but that he still has no control over how to get back in time (and I liked that they did show the picture of him with the diner lady at her birthday to show he did go back). Radiation Man getting away was good as well. And Claire's dad taking Isaac to his paper place and forcing him back on the drugs to paint the picture to save his daughter was great as well.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a shame that Hiro never saw Bill and Ted. Imagine what control he could have if he used the properties of time travel as portrayed then.

Then again, logically, Hiro should've looked at his whole problem from last week like this:

This girl is nice and has a crush on me. Unfortunatly, in the greater scheme, the Cheerleader is the one that really matters. Thus, I will use my powers to save the cheerleader (and the world), then go back to earlier in the evening and save the waitress, then if I have to, go save the cheerleader again (Since I know what's happening anyways).

As far as Ando not having any power, I wonder if Hiro can somehow take people through space time with him. I forget if it was in an earlier episode where Hiro proved it, but if he did indeed have that power, then he could just take Ando back ten years with him, and they can begin some heavyduty training. While Ando wouldn't have a superpower per se, he could be more than formidable for Joe Human that stands in the way. Unless it's the Joe from Family Guy, then he wouldn't stand. :shifty:

It is also nice to see Claire's eyes open and discover that it is us geeks that truly rule the world.

Very awesome stuff with Sylar cutting open the head of Jackie and Claire getting away only for Peter to save her and then dies only to have Claire return and he takes her powers. So that explains why he could never fly on his own and only could do it when Nathan was around. Great stuff there. And Claire's dad's helper person has power to tell someone to sleep. What an odd power. :shifty:

Since I doubt we're getting this in the UK, I acquired all the episodes.....

Damn, a good show. Are there any more episodes being made? I demand more Hiro awesomeness!

Although I can't help thinking how much Peter looks like Alex Shelley, and wonder why they're wasting so much time on Nikki/Jessica, who is clearly the dullest character by FAR. And if I have to see her look in the mirror and see her "reflection"..... I'm sorry, but pouting and looking smug does NOT make you evil!

Still, the series finale left quite a lot untouched. We found out who Sylar was (although it didn't explain how he is able to "acquire" other people's powers), but it left quite a lot of characters just sort of hanging.

So, new episodes? Soon? Please?

I really don't care who gets "Shot" next week. I mean, I think the best character to kill off would be Issac. If the nuclear attack thing in I believe the second show is/was true, he's going to bite it anyways. Hiro sees him with half his head cut off, so Issac is just doomed anyways, and Mr. Bennet has certainly used him the best he can. Issac really hasn't had that strong of a role lately, he did earlier, but that was the whole "Save the cheerleader' story arc.

I suppose that, seeing how Sylar's power is the ability to literally absorb people's power, if Sylar did in fact absorb Claire's, he would be invincible, and nothing could stop him (short of a very close quarters high-grade explosion, vaporizing the fucker). So yeah, that makes sense.

It's kind of sad to see Hiro have his heart broken, he's the strongest character on the show. I guess that girl was just doomed to die anyways, so I suppose the timeline has been 'restored'. Great moment though, after talking with his other self, just that "Great Scott!". The only thing that I wish they would show is that Hiro has to accept that dispite his great power, he cannot save everyone. Hell, Superman couldn't save his dad, and if Hiro is as big a nerd as he appears to be, he should've known that.

So, next week, here's to Issac dying. Nikki, okay, DL, well, it can be expected. Peter, doubtful, he'll live (thanks to Future Hiro saying 'You look different'. Micah, possible that Jessica misses. Nathan, a dark horse. Claire, no chance in hell. Michael, he's kinda in Issac's boat, hasn't been featured much, and he does for for the LAPD. With knocking out the guy that fucked his wife, it certainly gives a motive for murder.