The Official "Heroes" Topic

Mick

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting how Hiro had a perfect English accent... Also how Hiro called the painter dude the painter.. might just be a coincidence but I found it interesting. What is Ali Larter's superpower as a split personality is not a super power.

Interesting how Hiro had a perfect English accent... Also how Hiro called the painter dude the painter.. might just be a coincidence but I found it interesting. What is Ali Larter's superpower as a split personality is not a super power.

It's not a split personality, it's a doppelganger. Perhaps Ali Larter does not have superpowers, but her alter ego does.

I find it funny that you have the Indian guy, who after finally finding someone to believe him, when he gets told of something amazing that just happened, he's all "Meh, I'm going home."

Guest The Bleeding Heart Show of Ringy

Adrian Pasdar still makes everyone on the show his bitch. What I love is that he just cheated on his wife and yet he's still so damn lovable.

I hadn't caught this thread in quite awhile, so it's good to see that Biggzie started liking it.

After the first show I said it was pretty okay. After episode five I have to say that this is by far one of my favorite shows on the air nowadays, right up there with Lost, HIMYM, Studio 60, and Criminal Minds. I'm even happier that it's doing so damned well in the ratings.

Oh, and Super Hiro and Ando rock like no others, even Nathan the super sweet adulterer and crooked politican, Niki the murderer, and Claire the cute as fuck cheerleader.

Finally sat down and watched it and it was quality. Nathan was great in this episode from sleeping with Niki, to him flying away, to him landing at the diner where Hiro was (excellent interaction with him and Hiro. Hiro, of course, was awesome) to the "congressman in your pocket" line and he grin. Great stuff from him.

Hiro and Ando were quality as well. Hiro getting all exciting at seeing Nathan fly and him in the car was great as was Ando showing up at Niki's house.