The Official "Heroes" Topic

Mick

Guest The Bleeding Heart Show of Ringy

For a while I thought JJ Abrams had taken over this show because nothing happened :shifty:.

But yes, the odd filler show is necessary, so whatever.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the episode with Hiro and Ando again being great. Hiro getting all excited about a sword and swinging it and making noises like it was a lightsabre was funny. Claire's father not showing her her real parents is an asshole thing to do but it is expected of him since he wants to keep her all to himself. I liked DL and Niki's storyline, too.

I knew that boy had powers, and the nuke boy will have to do something with the bomb I'm sure. And is Larter's character bad? All she is about is killing her husband and taking the cash. I know the final episode is already written most likely, so I'm curious as to how each person's powers will be used to stop what is happening from happening.

I knew that boy had powers, and the nuke boy will have to do something with the bomb I'm sure. And is Larter's character bad? All she is about is killing her husband and taking the cash. I know the final episode is already written most likely, so I'm curious as to how each person's powers will be used to stop what is happening from happening.

More great stuff this week. I like all the characters gradually becoming closer and seeing their powers teased in front of each others eyes. Pasdan getting more ruthless = also badass. Only problem was the lack of evil glasses guy, because he's ridiculously awesome.

The lack of Hiro dissapointed me. I was also pissed about the fact that they did nothing about Matt passing out with the gun at the Stop-N-Rob.

Still, I now believe that it's not a bomb that goes off in New York, but Atomic Man gets short changed at the fruit stand while on vacation and doesn't get his money back.

Other than that, the episode seemed pretty bland.

I just didn't care about this episode at all. I don't care about wives in wheelchairs. I don't care about Greg Grunberg's wife cheating on him. I don't care about dangeroudly lackadaisical police officers investigating sites of lethal radiation. I care about Hiro!

Ali Larter on screen makes me want to kill myself. Couldn't they have hired an actor?

I just didn't care about this episode at all. I don't care about wives in wheelchairs. I don't care about Greg Grunberg's wife cheating on him. I don't care about dangeroudly lackadaisical police officers investigating sites of lethal radiation. I care about Hiro!

Ali Larter on screen makes me want to kill myself. Couldn't they have hired an actor?

Yeah, but a guy in that role would've been creepy... :shifty:

Heroes was alright with us seeing what else DL can do as well as finding out Michka has his own powers of fixing broken electronics. I liked the Radiation Man thing as well. I like that the people are getting closer and closer to revealing there powers to each other.

It's a shame that Hiro doesn't speak English. He only told Micah his secret....

I wonder if Claire's little brother will reveal the whole shebang.

Also, I wonder if Mama Patrelli has a supersecret of her own, or if Papa P (as I like to call him :shifty: ) could fly. I mean, perhaps he had Peter's power of absorbtion, and after seeing Nathan fly, maybe Papa P tried to, only to go splat. He did commit suicide....

Still, as I stated above, the lack of Hiro kinda made me upset with the episode. Just the brief appearance in the begining. The only thing I would've really done different is have Hiro freeze time right when DL had his hands through the glass.

Also, more on Hiro...

Am I the only one that's a little upset that he only uses his powers right now to freeze time? I mean, yeah, it's cool and all, but in the first two episodes, we saw him with the ability to teleport and slow/speed up/reverse time....why doesn't he do more of that? Would it really be that hard for him to grab Ando and treleport right to New York, instead of having to drive all the way across the goddamn country?

Perhaps, but when he teleported he went a couple weeks ahead in time (sans bathroom incident), so he hasn't exactly mastered the art of his power yet. He hasn't had his power that long so how can you expect him to do whatever with it? And with them driving it is more setting up the story, its a TV show, take it for that.

Perhaps, but when he teleported he went a couple weeks ahead in time (sans bathroom incident), so he hasn't exactly mastered the art of his power yet. He hasn't had his power that long so how can you expect him to do whatever with it? And with them driving it is more setting up the story, its a TV show, take it for that.

Then again, I just realized that the comic book told them to <_<