Crime Lord 2: Mafia

But we're all going to be making a couple of grand in a couple of hours anyway. It wasn't just about the money...

... you didn't want to room with us? Your supposed Axis buddies? :crying:

It would destroy our bed rotation policy. Two nights on the floor or chair? Yeesh.

I'm confident that my blanket is sufficiently warm and comfy that I could sleep on the floor as often as I liked.

Up to you and the guy you work with. Speak with them, you can type it together, allow the other to use your character if you trust them (give you a day off while still getting cash!) or one of you can write the mission from their viewpoint then the other can write it from theirs.

Went with Triad Job 2.

But what does "Wop" means. Other than that, I'm good.

In case you didn't get it from that oh so truthful reply from Summers "wop" is the word people below us Italians (everyone else) use to refer to Italians.

Girly man and manly girl talk stupid. Sons of Motherland beat greasy wops.

Da.