Crime Lord 2: Mafia

Okay, I read all the rules from the original. Sounds complicated, but I think I get it. The thing that confuses me the most is how time works. Otherwise, I get a good idea of what to do. I never knew what this diary was at first, but now I'm glad I signed up for it. Sounds interesting. it's basically you RPing the life of a person, from shopping, working, eating, etc.

Its settled.

Plubby will die.

Isn't that what you call inter-mafia agreeements?

'OK, no killing each other til we get rid of that rat-bastard Plubby. Capice?'

Edited by ACEALDINHO!!!

Good to finally see a real picture of Pleatherface.....

Okay this'll be starting later today.

Just out of interest Crime Lord 2 will focus a lot more on you guys working as teams against the other gangs, as opposed to individual. That way, although you'll have a lot of freedom in what you do, say and write, there will be a story arc that will mean it's less open ended (and therefore less likely to fail) than the original.

Hope that makes sense.

And Triads, be prepared to help out by working in laundreys or fish gutting warehouses... :shifty: