Rockstars Bully

Docpepper

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds awesome, and yet I have no idea what the fuck it is. Somebody explain?

GTA style game (obviously, it's made by Rockstar), when you're a kid in a school who gets bullied. You have to work your way through school life, intermingling with the various cliques (like gangs in GTA I presume) in order to get back at the bullies for good.

Guest Titocoolace

I think it works more like the system in Mercenaries then any of the GTA sytems. Your standing with the cliques ( or gangs) is changed by every mission you complete.

Also, don't worry about flubbing the English class a few times. It's definitely the hardest class out of the six.

Edited by Titocoolace

A few days as in 3 days I believe I can't remember right now.

As for going on strike? ...Umm... I'm pretty sure you can't.

Edit: Then again if you wanna go on strike just skip classes. :P

Edited by I'm LL... Architect

if you take your time you can rack up to about 25 hours or more . my friend has it and is on chapter 3 and has been playing for about 18 hours. he hasn't doen a lot fo the side missions yet . He's being a greedy bitch so I haven't had a chance to play it yet , but it looks fucking awesome.

On a semi-related note, Jack Thompson (remember him?) may be jolly well fucked:

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/bully/jack-fa...ully-209583.php

Take-Two Interactive lawyers have filed a motion to have Jack Thompson declared in contempt of court.

The motion requests that Judge Ronald Friendman, who sat on the hearing overseeing Thompson's failed attempt to have Bully banned, order the Floida lawyer to appear in court and defend himself against the contempt allegation.

If found in contempt, Thompson could face anything from fines, to censure or even jail time.

In his typical style, Thompson reacted with angry emails that he sent to the attorneys and judge and CCed to GamePolitics.

'You want to play hardball...? You want to try to throw me in jail? You have no idea what you are unleashing in doing this. You're at the brink..."

"If this court in any fashion proceeds toward issuing a show cause order, given its utter baselessness and the bad faith goo in which it slithers, then Thompson will add whatever judge should do so as a defendant in the aforementioned federal civil rights action..."