Rockstars Bully

Docpepper

it's been released and from the reviews and other places I'm hearing it s a breath of fresh air into the gaming world . the commercials and vids I've seen look awesome and I don't think I can wait any longer to get my hands on it. First think I'm gonna go do is just run around randomly kneeing people in the nuts to see what kind of reaction I get .

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We rented it yesterday and my girlfriend's played about two hours and had a lot of fun with it. I plan on playing it likely when we buy it on the weekend when we have money

The story's has me quite interested. And from what I've seen the gameplay is a cross of GTA with The Warriors and a tad of Manhunt thrown in with a few original ideas. A very refined Rockstar game.

Guest Grapehead

You have to attend a few Gym glasses before getting the knee in the nuts move. Yeah, it's a very entertaining game, I'm enjoying the story a lot as well but it seems to be going by quickly.

It's a fun game that let's you do what you were too much of a pussy to do on school grounds. I'm having tons of fun playing it.

In fact, I was having so much fun that I got busted about 10 times before the game even officially started. :P

yeah I heard that if you stick to only doing the main missions you'll finish in about 20 hours. I won't have a problem with that because it took me almost a year to finish the main missions in GTA games I foold around with side quests and just fucking around :).

it's gonna be fun placing kick me signs on people . I'm gonna wait till night and try to pull the fire alarm and see what happens lol

This game deserves all the praise it's getting. Great storyline, great gameplay, great soundtrack... Pretty much everything is great. The story missions are more linear then I thought, as I was thinking the game would have a respect-o-meter ala GTA2 but, it still works very well.

This game is Part One of the Trifecta of PS2 Awesomeness for this Autumn that I have pre-ordered (along with Disgaea 2 and Guitar Hero 2), so I am very much looking forward to next Friday, which just so happens to be the day after I get paid as well. ^_^

Apparantly Curry's has refused to stock this "because they're a family friendly retailer", yet they'll still sell GTA and countless other 'violent' games.

Say hello to the world of PR.