Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Timmoru Suzuki

Apparently the guys who make MUA are also looking to make a Deadpool game of his own, not based on Origins but on the comics, so yay for that.

Yeah, I read that too, but I still don't want to get my hopes up. I'll be skeptic for now, and just glad that Deadpool is in MUA2 as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Sexy, sexy news, and Deadpool looks damn good. Deadpool and Fist are in my team no doubt. I can hope for Cyclops.

Edited by T'Angelo Barksdale

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Gambit may be a playable character. A new cover with him on it was leaked. That leaves 4 more characters left. We know that there has to be at least 1 more Thunderbolts member.

Songbird looks to be aligned with the Pro side and Iron Fist looks to be aligned with the Anti. That makes 3 characters aligned to each side (Pro = Ironman, Mr. Fantastic, & Songbird. Anti = Cap America, Luke Cage, & Iron Fist.)

Edited by abundant

• 2 weeks later...

Jean and Gambit are 100% confirmed now and will be revealed at SDCC. Here is a picture from their booth.

EDIT: It's not confirmed yet, but it looks like Penance is above Juggernaut. If that is him, then we will have 3 characters revealed at SDCC (Jean, Gambit, and Penance).

Edited by abundant

• 1 month later...

Iceman is the final character to be announced, to everyone's general indifference. The full roster is complete, but there's still the chance of platform exclusive characters. I can still hope for Cyclops and Colossus as either 360 exclusives or DLC then.

Roster:

Captain America

Daredevil

Deadpool

Gambit

Green Goblin

Hulk

Human Torch

Iceman

Invisible Woman

Iron Fist

Iron Man

Jean Grey

Juggernaut (Pre-Order Exclusive)

Luke Cage

Mister Fantastic

Ms. Marvel

Penance

Songbird

Spider-Man

Storm

Thing

Thor

Venom

Wolverine

So, my team is Deadpool, Iron Fist, Gambit and one other. Probably Spidey. Maybe Daredevil or Cap. And when I play as Pro Reg, then Iron Man, blatantly.

Gambit

Green Goblin

Iron Fist

Jean Grey

Juggernaut (Pre-Order Exclusive)

Penance

Songbird

Venom

...that is some shoddy work on the new characters. I was promised Punisher, why the fuck am I now getting PENANCE? Penance is a fucking idiotic choice, fuck that, fuck this, who the fuck is Songbird and why the fuck would I want Iron Fist when I've got both Daredevil and Luke Cage there already? Where's Nightcrawler? Where's War Machine? Where's T'Challa?

I do find it slightly odd (read annoying) that Nightcrawler, Cyclops and Hawkeye made the DLC for the previous game (and in the case of Doctor Strange and others made the full game) and haven't been included on this.