Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Timmoru Suzuki

I meant Human Torch, my bad.

Anyway, I love the Asgard part of the game and the cutscene. Thor is such a great character. He's probably my favourite second comic book character just behind Jesse Custer from Preacher. Hopefully the Thor gets put into production soon.

I'm fairly sure I didn't get a ticket from freeing Jean. Where the game is, there are doors to the left and right. Left is Pinball, right is somewhere else, with a bunch of tents. I went through there, using the charged hammer on the test of strength things like Kulex said, and I got the other ticket. Don't you have to do the bumper car fight first?

My main team is now Deadpool, Collossus, Wolverine and Ghost Rider. Dr Strange, Blade and Human Torch are on the bench (Which I finally figured out <_<) but I don't really care about filling the other slots since I only use the main squad.

If one of your guys dies mid-mission, is there a way to 'draft' in someone from the bench? Otherwise it seems pretty pointless to me and kind of a waste of points. I know you can change at the SHIELD point, but by then my guy is usually revived anyway >_>

Edited by Kaneanite

Mikeforce (yes I did call them that...) Deadpool, Spidey, Cap-Am, Wolverine.

How do you get more slots? Do you buy them, or do you unlock them.

Does anyone find assigning moves a bit annoying in the sense they've made the move icon's so faint (once you've pressed 'assign') you can't tell what moves are sodding assigned in the first place.

Not done that much. In Atlantis, opened up two rooms which are just huge black holes swirling with water. I had a little look around, got bored and turned it off.

Once you level up you get a team point, the same way your normal characters would. You can choose to upgrade your teams health, energy etc and at the bottom is a bench option. Each time you upgrade it you get an extra slot for your team.

It is irritating assigning moves. Most of the time the "X""A" and "B" icons obscure the picture so you can't really see what it is, but I also seem to have a problem with Collossus in particular. I keep giving him the Take Down move assigned to B, but after a while it reverts to the Soaring Strike move, even if I haven't opened the character screen. It's annoying, but I dunno if it's a glitch or what.

Got it today.

Been enjoying playing as the Fantastic 4!

My created team are the 'Iron Knights' Iron Man, Spider-Man (havn't unlocked the 'Iron Spider' costume yet but that's my reasoning) Deadpool (just cos he's cool) and Spider Woman (Well, she's got a red and gold costume!)

Glad you got your gold ticket TGC. (Y)

I also happen to find that Mr. Fantastic has replaced Colossus as my heavy hitter of the team. His buff coupled with his big jumping ability (I forget what it's called) does monster damage and with Deadpool's buff it's even deadlier.

Edited by Kulexx

Does anyone find assigning moves a bit annoying in the sense they've made the move icon's so faint (once you've pressed 'assign') you can't tell what moves are sodding assigned in the first place.

Yes! I hate that, because I can't tell what move I'm replacing so I've accidentally replaced a move I use a lot (Web Warrior) with something like Web Snare on accident because I couldn't figure out what was on that button.

I'm in Doom's castle. Fun stuff so far.

Battling Galactus on the Skrull homeworld before going back to Earth was a pain, but it was awesome. I must've died a half dozen times before I figured out that when Galactus shoots the building to make it fall over in your path, you have to get right under the ledge opposite the building that fell, jump up quickly before Galactus can shoot you down and then run along the ledge.

I've just made it to Attilan after the fight with the Destroyer Armour, can anyone tell me how many levels are left until the end? Because I might just do some comic missions instead before I head on with the game.

I think there's four or five levels on Attilan, then you're back on Earth to go to Dooms Castle and thats it. I think.

For people who've completed the game (I'm just on Act 5) what happens to your team? I'd guess you get to keep it for Online play, but do you have to start over again on a new game? Cos my stats are nowhere near full :P