Homestar Runner: Mafia

I am truely sorry for starting up another mafia, but I cannot keep the thought off my mind of starting this one up. Either way, signups can start. I am not sure how many slots there will be, I am in the proccess of figuring it out. As such, this is a first come first serve basis.. I don't know exactly how many spots that there will be. I am looking to make a very authentic Homestar experience, so I advise you only join if you know what all goes on in the Homestar environment... even if I have to kill them off (in a more cartoony manner, mind you).

1. GoGo Yubari

2. KuL.A.X

3. LL

4. Xero

5. SRR

6. Z-Man

7. Titocool

8. Ace

9. Kou

10. TheEvilOverlord

11. Robert Allen

12. Lukie

13. Hipster Doofus

14. Gabriel

15. Darloboy

16. The Canadian Destroyer

17. k_mac

18. JP Sousa

19. Ash J

20. MDW

21. Zaz

Edited by Dripping Yellow Madness

I am currently in the proccess of randomly assigning roles, the ten of you already have them... and they will be revealed to you when signups are full. Roles were first come first serve... GoGo have all 24 slots open to him and the signup after him 23... etc, the roles were assigned using a random integer machine of course.