Help me name some Pokémon EWB

PkmnTrainerJ

So, at the moment, I have IAceI's Pokemon Emerald game to take to the Pokemon event near me, and I have offered to fill the game up with a few Pokemon I could breed for him.

I have been nicknaming a few along the way, and will be sending IAceI his game back once I have sorted it.

So far, I have given normal nicknames to his Pokemon, such as Dinaby the Shellder, and Frankenbry the Cubone.

This annoyed him.

So, I thought that EWB/YouTubers might be able to help me come up with some better nicknames for the Pokemon stated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m24rYU0oq2E

Of course, if it's not in the YouTube comments as well, I'll just kind of ignore it.

Feel free to mock me as well.

Name one Kou Junior. The kids can call him Koju.

Hey.. hey! No!... No! You stole that from the Simpsons. For shame, Kou. For shame.

...also, you should name the Togapei... or however you spell that... "Scrambled Eggs" cause, I know we all wanted to eat that thing before it hatched.

First of all, Kou constantly steals from The Simpsons, if you've only just caught on I worry that you've been sent from the future and forgotten all about Kou's antics.

Second, it's Togepi.

Third. That name is ridiculous. Not because of the name, but because it's too long to fit as a name.

Name one Kou Junior. The kids can call him Koju.

Hey.. hey! No!... No! You stole that from the Simpsons. For shame, Kou. For shame.

...also, you should name the Togapei... or however you spell that... "Scrambled Eggs" cause, I know we all wanted to eat that thing before it hatched.

"Cunt Puncher".

I remember back when I played pokemon, during the first 2 games, before the art style got too cutesy, I tried running a team of them bee pokemon(beedrill?) I named one RZA, another GZA, another ODB, another Ghostface, another Raekwan, and another U-God.

So you should name all your pokemon after a rap group.

Dinaby is a normal nickname? Eh?

It depends what sex they are. Female names usually end with a, and males with o. So that's why I might suggest two similar ones.

Hoothoot - Comato/Comata. Like comatose, since Hypnosis owns.

Ledyba - Exo/Exelle. Like exoskeleton, and extrateresstrial, AND exotic.

Spinarak - Weaver. I dunno, because it weave a web? I like the way it sounds mainly.

Chinchou - Lectacle. Well...it has electric tentacles...

Togepi - Devio/Deva. Because it's devious, and devastating. (¬_¬)

Sudowoodo - Falcifrous. False and coniferous. Probably won't fit...but Falcif would. :ohwell:

Sure, they suck, but they beat the hell out of your weird names. >_>