Hacking game... need help remembering

Guest Grapehead

Guest Grapehead

It wasn't freeware, to my knowledge. It was a game where you played as a hacker, it was pretty basic but also sweet. I can't really explain to much, except that if you got caught on any mission you lost and had to start all over. And I believe the interface was entirely blue... if that helps.

Slavehack it's an online hacking game where you try to hack into each others virtual computer and virtual banks and etc

Hacker 3.1(1.09mb) "Hacker is a 100% Freeware Hacking Simulation Game. As a hacker employed by an underground organization, you must use the command line and a number of tools (DNS, Nmap, Telnet ect...) to complete 12 missions."

HackTheGame

Portsign(Shareware)

Decker

those are the only hackign games I know of except uplink which is an awesome game

On Hackerskills, you'll find the passwords in the source, on the page in hex, it might be in a filename, too. Soemtimes you have to take an image and run it through various effects on photoshop to reveal the password.

Illmatic, link me to level four, I'll see if I can remember how to crack it. I'm on level 73.

• 1 year later...