Good Acoustic Versions

Benji

Strung Out have done acoustic versions of "Velvet Alley" and "Angeldust". There are two versions of both doing the rounds (both Velvet Alleys are off of "Punk Goes Acoustic, but one is the 'demo' or something, and sounds wank...and one Angeldust is from a radio show, and another is going to be on some compilation and was recorded backstage at the Warped Tour I believe)...I've only heard the radio version of Angeldust.

A Wilhelm Scream have done an acoustic version of "Me vs Morrissey in the Pretentiousness Contest (The Ladder Match)", which is okay. You can hear it here -

. I've heard another version, which has the start in it, and was actually done at a gig. Edited by Steve Mandela

A few MTV Unplugged performances that stand out in my mind:

Alice In Chains - Would - good performance, but Layne was clearly high while performing and looked like shit.

LL Cool J -Mama Said Knock You Out - Awesome hearing a rap being performed with live musicians, and I like it better than the recorded version

KISS - Beth