Mafia: Return to the Golden City

200px-Livanov.jpg

Listen here. I got a story to tell ya. You see these walls, these buildings? They got a lotta history. This whole town does. A lot of good men have died for this city - as it was indeed a city to die for.

And as we found out. It was a city to KILL for too.

cappy2.jpg

Meanwhile, HeartlineTwist and Marcos manage to finish knocking Rebby unconscious, tieing a rope around his neck and tossing him out of the highest floor of the Town Hall. Their work done, they wipe their hands and turn around...

...where they find themselves looking down the sights of twin Tommy Guns.

RATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA!!

IAceI and oldskool smile. They've taken over the City of Gold.

Those were some dark times. Those scum were a ruthless, hard taskmaster...once people migrated back to the city. Yet there was peace. Until, eventually...things would go to hell again.

samoajoe.jpg

The last thing Future Shock sees is Ze rushing him, a humongous boot coming into impact with his face. It is enough to kill a man.

In fact, it does.

He was The Bounty Hunter, Town Aligned.

GAME OVER

Everyone left on that day. Even the fearsome Last Man Standing himself. The city became deserted. No one came near it, due to the stories we told.

Eventually, people came to this town, their curiousity overpowering their fear. The city became a bustling hub of commerce again, wealthy on trade and the richness of the surrounding soil. But with wealth comes corruption...and with corruption comes...Scum.

I feel the same feeling I've felt only twice before in my life. The streets are about to run red with blood again. It is time to stand up to them, or our city shall be forfeit once more.

------------------------------------------

This will be only the third mafia with no theme. Hopefully this will make it a bit easier on the part of all the players, not to mention myself.

25 people will be taken into this mafia, i'm taking as many signups as I can get my hands on. There may still be use for some of you yet.

If you don't know what mafia is - here's a description as given by Zan.

How It Works:

The game is split into two sections, Day and Night. (Game Time, not according to the real world.)

Players will be pm'd their roles. There will be some number of Mafia members, and the rest will be Townies, with maybe some special roles thrown in.

The game begins at Night, where the Mafia members decide to whack a townsfolk. Other players may also do special actions, which I will explain below.

Once someone has been chosen to be hit, the night ends with me posting a report of who gets killed.

Once someone has been killed, it goes to Daytime, where all players (Mafia and Townies alike), discuss amongst themselves to identify possible members, and a vote will be held to lynch somebody. At this point of time, players can post to accuse each other based on clues from the report, suspicious voting patterns (for example, Mafia members may form a bandwagon to vote out another player, but that would be a bit too obvious), and what not. Of course, Mafia members should try to lie and come up with arguments to convince the other players to kill off their own kind. Once the vote is decided (either by majority or time up), a player gets killed off and his alignment is revealed, and we repeat the cycle until only faction is left standing

So if you want to sign up, post below!

Signup List:

The Ace

Kulex

Mr. Evil Guy

TEOL

SSTB

Hajjhowe

GoGo Yubari, my personal flute.

Zaz

Burninating Pesci

sirdavinator

oldskool

Dragon-F'n-Force

Mysterio2000X

The Misanthrope

JHS

Mr. Potato Head

The Mask of Norbert

Fanku Kaibutsu

Gongsun Zan

thug

StevenRichardsRules

9 to 5

The Future

Knux Econa, sounds like he's in under duress.

PESCI WOULD LIKE IT KNOWN THAT HE WON MAFIA 1 AS WELL!!

Edited by Plubby

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you did a pretty crappy job in Mafia V, i'll tell you that much.

Yes, but I've counted three games in the past month where people have tried to kill me on the first night. Will this game break from tradition and succeed where others have failed?

The reason he's bolded me is because you're all listed in the parts of those mafias, whereas I'm not, so I complained like a real man would, and he added me in at the bottom out of love. :shifty:

And oldskool, don't get all testy on me. There's no need to once again bring up how much of a role you played. What do you mean by "leader in name", anyway? What else would I be implying? <_<

Edited by Burninating Pesci

I still cant believe just how STUPID the town was in Mafia One

I said you were all Mafia. Then I get lynched, revealed as the good guy, and STILL THEY DIDNT BELIEVE ME!!!

It wasn't just stupid, it reaached new levels of stupidity.