The Mafia Discussion Thread

Yeah, it's true. I like the serial killer role, but we've only had, like. What. One serial killer victory ever? In how many mafia games on EWB? And other indy roles, conversely, are usually stuck in a dead zone where even if they CAN win with the town, and sometimes they definitely can, if they're found out to be indy they're completely fucked even if they aren't actually doing anything wrong.

Had Gorilla been luckier he would have won as an indi in Webcom, though technically he'd be the don of a newly formed group :P

Indi roles are actually fairly interesting roles, I think. Sure, they have a harder time winning the game, but they add so much to it (such as the serial killer, and how it's on both the town AND the mafia to try and find and stop them) that I find it hard to think of why to take them out. You can play around quite a lot with these roles.

In any event though, I try to get a little creative with indi roles. Ones that can win with the town or whomever work because some indis are really just out for their own survival, so while they're stuck in the fighting, they're not really doing much but trying to survive.

I've just noticed that despite only ever entering three mafias (Dogma, X-Men and Europe), two of them appear to have died directly after I've posted.

So, anyone want to kill off a mafia they're bored with writing? (Y)

I've just noticed that despite only ever entering three mafias (Dogma, X-Men and Europe), two of them appear to have died directly after I've posted.

So, anyone want to kill off a mafia they're bored with writing? (Y)

Been tempted before, might consider it down the line if no-one else snags it. Dunno, I'm kind-of mafia'd out after Webcom for awhile though, and the post-events of Webcom still haven't been wrapped up yet :P

That being said, I *am* toying around with the idea of working on the old SSBM story in my off-time and preparing it for my 28 week break, but... I dunno. The thing is it's a break, I don't want to fill my schedule up with too much to write :P

We'll see how things go. No promises, but... we'll see :)

The answer is 'Yes' FD.

And by people I mean Me. Can we include Season 2 Spoilers this time seeing as its been almost 6 months since it showed and there were some excellent inclusions in Season 2?