The Mafia Discussion Thread

Serious note, I'm actually thinking of doing a Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged Mafia...so consider that me putting it on to the imaginary/real list we're forming. Since I have more time now, at least.

There was a time when I used to get up at like 9AM to watch Yu-Gi-Oh, and obviously I don't anymore... but yeah. Run this. Asssuming you're not already. I guess I should've looked in the Seventh Side first.

I'm waiting as well, I'm ready to go with The Wire Mafia. It's more of a TradMaf game so I'm specifically waiting for that one and possibly 12AM to end so we don't have a few similar ones going at once.

I dunno why I said that shit about the amount of games not mattering. Everything else I said held water, but my ego won't let me post here without telling people that I'd be interested.

So as far as Mafia goes, I think there should be a cap on games, contrary to what I've said. Maybe not a huge one... but realising that Pesci has a limit on the number of games he can play in feels like a massive development.

• Admin

As a result of the poll, there will now be a "Five Games at a Time Only rule".

Once the current batch of games gets beneath the five game threshold, a new game may start.

Also, there is a topic for signing up to the waiting list. It's currently blank, fresh start.

GO!

And you really think this won't be like last time, with the fad eventually dying out and us going back to policing ourselves?

Not for a second. If anything, I'm just surprised that Mafia's popularity increased enough again that this even became an issue.

Maybe it's time for another Global Non-Mafia Day.

Alright, so, question guys:

"Mythology Mafia"... I want to stick, in the first one, with Roman and Greek Mythology, since they're interchangeable to an extent.

For any potential sequels, since you guys ran with "Mythology Mafia" because it's shorter then "Roman/Greek Mythology Mafia"... what if I just went ahead and started doing other Mythologies of the world? Aztec Mythology, Norse Mythology, etc... all under the "Mythology Mafia" umbrella but in different, separate, non-continuous installments?

So basically the games, unlike Webcom, will have no continuity, because they'll be based in all these different mythologies and whatnot. Sound good? :)