The Mafia Discussion Thread

I'm gonna start another Newbie Mafia soon actually, it's been a couple of months. I can probably just about squeeze it in before Dynamite gets to the top of the list, I'm just worried about the reliability of my internet.

I'm gonna start another Newbie Mafia soon actually, it's been a couple of months. I can probably just about squeeze it in before Dynamite gets to the top of the list, I'm just worried about the reliability of my internet.

Pre-reg, please.

It's Newbie Mafia :/

EDIT: But seriously, I'm not going to stop anyone from signing up. If you see lots of people signing up who you think are way shitter than you, think about not entering. If you see that there aren't that many people worse than you, then feel free.

Edited by -A-

It's Newbie Mafia :/

EDIT: But seriously, I'm not going to stop anyone from signing up. If you see lots of people signing up who you think are way shitter than you, think about not entering. If you see that there aren't that many people worse than you, then feel free.

Definitely interested - if possible, pre-sign up. (H)

Gah, I hate researching roles. I mean, I know generally want I want and need, but all the double checking takes sodding ages.

If you want to sign up, go for it. It's totally self-regulated. If you sign up and then see a wave of more inexperienced players appear, you can still opt out. My only rule will be that people who haven't played games here at all will automatically go in.

I've been thinking of ways to avoid/explain the fact that characters in mafia games don't recognise each other for some reason and I've come up with an entirely tasteful idea. Celebrity Nursing Home Mafia, where all the characters are famous people suffering from Alzheimer's. You are Muhammed Ali, Insect Hybrid Boxing Legend, Forgetfulness-Aligned