The Mafia Discussion Thread

Just a thought, should games be paused during the weekends or something? Just feels like if a day phase starts on a Thursday or Friday, or if it drags to the weekend, it's just going to stall. It was a really frustrating thing for me when I ran Pixar (I swear I'll get that analysis done <_< ).

The problem with that is that if you intentionally and "officially" pause the game for a couple of days, then it would most likely take a day or two to get heated back up, and by then you're getting close to the weekend again where it's going to be stopped, etc... I think it leaves the door open MORE for the game to stall.

• Like 1

No, if I do a deadline I'll allow a little breathing room for it, but it's sad to think workdays are the best time to go on a forum to play. If a player will be busy, vote or talk before you are busy. If you are busy by virtue of ambush pileon workload, it takes 15 seconds to inform the mod.

• Like 1

So Benkid has apparently come down with the canine disease ("sick like a dog" in his own words) and has asked for a replacement. As much as I wish him a speedy recovery, would anybody care to step in? On the plus side, there is zero chance you'll step into the game only to step right back out.