The Mafia Discussion Thread

Guest Mr. Potato Head

TNA was good? :/

It was a very brief period most notable for the fact it was the last time they pushed their own stars over somebody else's.

D-Extreme is an original?:o

I would have had him pegged as a mafia rookie from reading most of the games he's been in, since the start of the year.

See? I Told ya I haven't progressed since the first game :lol:

That and I believe I did have a stop between a few mafia games every 6 months or so. But nah, no excuse for shitty plays.

And C-MIL, the Sunday morning/afternoon games sound delightful. Though I can't do this Sunday :(

And no. I don't know where the edit button is.

What if we tried it on Monday nights? I know there's probably at least a few people that'd be more into watching WWE, but Monday nights seem to be the time the board's at its most active so we would have a good shot at getting more than dethwing going...