The Mafia Discussion Thread

And in regards to lynch all lurkers... that's a vig's job. I'll never advocate town play as basic as "lynch anybody who doesn't post".

That's overly simplifying things. If there are more dead bodies in the game than a shady player's post total, I'm all for lynching said player unless there's someone else that's outed as being scum through an investigation or something like that. I'm also for lynching anyone who has seen a few hundred posts and says something to the effect of "nothing really stands out to me yet."

Oh, I definitely agree with the last sentence. And in trad games I agree with the lynching all lurkers philosophy since lurkers invariably end up being scum there. I just don't tend to see much of a correlation in normal games between extremely low post count and being scum and I'd rather give them a pressure vote to get them talking, then just sigh and move on if they don't. Scum usually pipe up when you bold their name.

Just for the record, my asking to be replaced had nothing to do with frustration at the game, at naiwf, or anything else.

My mother died on saturday, so I didn't feel like I could focus on either of my current active games in light of that.

I apologize to Ruki for any part I played in his game being unable to finish.

Just for the record, my asking to be replaced had nothing to do with frustration at the game, at naiwf, or anything else.

My mother died on saturday, so I didn't feel like I could focus on either of my current active games in light of that.

I apologize to Ruki for any part I played in his game being unable to finish.

Sorry to hear that. In spite of our dust up in the game, I've always liked you as a poster and hope that you and your family get through this difficult time as best as you possibly can.

Sean, sorry I assumed that you were just fed up with the game. I am so sorry to hear that :( If you wanna drive to Alberta I will give you a big ol' hug!

And Srar, Molly was town....she was the Chocolate Bar from Food mafia.

Any questions about the game, just ask.

Guest adameast

Not sure I want to cap it quite that tight. I'm also not sure how many interested players we're dealing with. Budgeting for nine-ish, but I don't think there could be a twelve-player game run in sixty minutes...

Well I'm in as I'm always bored leading up to Raw on a Monday...

Not sure I want to cap it quite that tight. I'm also not sure how many interested players we're dealing with. Budgeting for nine-ish, but I don't think there could be a twelve-player game run in sixty minutes...

We totally can. On msn, no one will take it seriously, and people will get lynched based on their font colors.

This is just going to be a test-run, I think. If it becomes a regular thing, I reckon we'll have to make it on a weekend.

Just so I have a better idea how to proceed, how many people are going to be around/willing to play for an hour or so in, say, three hours from now?