The Mafia Discussion Thread

I was just over at greydog, I almost pooped myself when I saw 'Cain Velasquez dead' as a thread title, then realised it was in the WMMA3 discussion forum.

Let us know how the games go over there.

I'm thinking at least 10 lurkers and a gigantic clusterfuck. Scum wins.

• Like 1

I still find it weird that if I lead the town to victory it's cuz noone was playing, and if I work the town to the best of my ability, things just line up right and me and my fellow scum are left standing victorious... The town sucked because they were played by me.

One day I swear I'll play the best game possible and Naiwf will give me a "Good job, Pleather... Good job."

This thought comforts me.

I still find it weird that if I lead the town to victory it's cuz noone was playing, and if I work the town to the best of my ability, things just line up right and me and my fellow scum are left standing victorious... The town sucked because they were played by me.

One day I swear I'll play the best game possible and Naiwf will give me a "Good job, Pleather... Good job."

This thought comforts me.

It will never happen. Naiwf doesn't play anymore, so every single victory anybody earns, no matter how dominant, will be tainted, because it wasn't against naiwf.

• Like 1