The Mafia Discussion Thread

Well, it's usually the same 15-20 people playing all three.

Any more and they'd grind to a halt and always go to deadlines.

Oh, wait... dry.gif

• Like 3

We used to have unlimited, and the problem was everyone joined every game but only actually played 1 or 2, so in the other 3 they'd just lurk and not contribute. We cut the number down to 5 but the amount of unique people playing mafia on EWB has dropped since then and some games were taking forever and dying due to inactivity amongst the towns, so we cut the number to 3.

Remembering some old mafia games:

* I really wish I hadn't fucked up in thug's Gotham City Mafia. First game and all, but man, if I was more experienced I could've had so much fun in that game. Ditto the Futurama game.

* I still fucking love my SK win in RW's Saw mafia. Ditto the team win in Criminal Minds.

* I kind of miss regularly playing. And being somewhat decent at mafia (or lucky, whichever).

I signed up for a game on grey dog for a few laughs.

Bloody game is up to 36 players, with the potential of scrounging up at least a further 2.

I mean dear Lord that's one big ass game. :o

Next game is in sign-up phase. 33 Players and counting.

Honestly did not realise that the Grey Dog mafia scene was that sizable,

Remembering some old mafia games:

* I really wish I hadn't fucked up in thug's Gotham City Mafia. First game and all, but man, if I was more experienced I could've had so much fun in that game. Ditto the Futurama game.

* I still fucking love my SK win in RW's Saw mafia. Ditto the team win in Criminal Minds.

* I kind of miss regularly playing. And being somewhat decent at mafia (or lucky, whichever).

Still the best game ever. Most of my mafia wins are down to a lazy town, that game actually felt like we accomplished something when we won, especially since it was both of our first scum wins I think.

Granted it's a Simpsons mafia but it's still crazy that they could get a game that will be at least 33 players. straight after a game that ended up with 41 players.

Edit:- I rather enjoyed reading Criminal Minds. Usually is a nice change of pace when the mafia are the good guys :P

Yeah, it was the first time I was scum and I got to be the don. That ruled.

Also, the Background Characters Aligned flawless victory in Norro's webcom mafia ruled.

• Like 1

WebCom 1 was absolutely fantastic too. Even reading back, I was having a ball in that game, and it was awesome to see Fanku and Kulex get the win.

And also - Sons Of Anarchy. I started as Jax, which was awesome enough, but then came back with my own fake-claim, and brought Pizza from resigned failure to victory. That was awesome :wub:

Bloody game is up to 36 players, with the potential of scrounging up at least a further 2.

You should ask them to come play here. Unless they smell.

You should ask them to come play here. Unless they smell.

I played in the last game,

So yes. Yes they do. :(

We have our own EWR Forum we don't want people migrating from, why advertise at another?