The Mafia Discussion Thread

Agreed that is too much. I wouldn't want to run a game that big myself.

However I've often wanted to run a game with closer to 30 players, than 20, on here but there doesn't seem to be much chance unless you pick one of the best themes ever and even then it's dicey.

Night zeroes can be hilarious for anyone not named C-Mil. :pervert:

Huh?

Night Zero

It was certainly an entertaining night for one man. Not even in his wildest dreams did he think his actions would have such far reaching consequences.

Another man went about his normal duties, only to find himself staring in the mirror. But before he could work out what was going on, he was distracted by the voluptuous figure who approached him.

C-MIL was busy in his operating theatre, working hard to preserve the lives of the people of Mafiaville. He was so engrossed in his work he never noticed the grinning psychopath approach from behind. The psycho grabbed a nearby scalpel, and quietly slit C-MIL's throat. Sadly, the only person who could have saved C-MIL after that...was C-MIL.

C-MIL is dead. He was: The Surgeon, Town-Aligned

Meanwhile, across the town 2 men were surprised at who they were talking to - it wasn't who they wanted. They tried to convince this man that they could save him, but this man wouldn't listen, and walked away, leaving the duo frustrated.

TEOL was discussing matters amongst, well, himself. There was a threat to the town, and it was up to him (them?) to ensure justice was served. But it didn't make any difference, as the Molotov came crashing through the window. The resulting explosion took care of every last one of TEOL.

TEOL is dead. He was: The Jury, Town-Aligned

Come daybreak, the town gathered and rued the death of it's fellow townies. One passer-by noted the latest edition of the Mafiaville Daily News. He read the front page headline to the rest of the town:

HailtotheKing in STD Shocker!!!

Story by Mike Nash

In a story sure to shock all of Mafiaville, I can exclusively reveal that HTTK is the carrier of several nasty STD's. Avoid contact with HTTK at all times, unless you want to join the ever-growing queue at the sexual health clinic in Big City

"Hmmm. Anyway, what do we do now?"

"LYNCH!" came the cry from the crowd.

It is Day One. With 25 alive, it will take 13 to lynch. PM's are being sent to people now.

istockphoto_10850438-medical-rude-sign-doctor-giving-middle-finger-gesture.jpg

Still the best corpse post ever. :wub:

Gazz, the Town aligned World's best facepalmer and secret Batman

OMG!?! You're a secret Batman too, I thought I was the only one :P Greatest start ever!

No editing your posts. I will kill you. If you make a typo, leave it.

Then 13 or so posts later, someone edits there post... That deserves the biggest Gazzpalm ever!

I'm glad Gazz is running that game now though, hopefully it gets more people interested and wanting to play other games of mafia around here... Oh and makes people better too :P