The Mafia Discussion Thread

The town was really poor in that Alias game, if I remember. Wasn't it a flawless scum victory? I enjoyed running that game, t'was fun.

Yep.

naiwf did one, but I wouldn't let that stop you. Themes tend to get repeated. How many Scrubs games have we had?

3 Scrubs games, I think.

And I enjoyed the Mass Effect game! I found scum (berober? Or Quasi...can't remember which)....and then the scum killed me at night (and I took them down with me).

I was named town MVP (I think) even though I was taken out of the game super early.

I was named town MVP (I think) even though I was taken out of the game super early.

Nope. That was me, for waiting 4 days to come forward as a cop, and basically turned the game completely against the scum, without a single scum result.

Just take a moment and contemplate that. I got MVP in a Naiwf-run game. :blush:

EDIT: Correction, you got Town MVP, I got Game MVP.