The Mafia Discussion Thread

To be fair, the town aren't exactly the smartest either. It was jarringly obvious that he was subtly hinting at being the Vig for literally days now.

• Like 1

Still no excuse.

Vig is an amazing role to get.

Way better than anything investigative that's subject to trickfoolery.

Oh, yeah, I'm not saying it's a good excuse or anything. I'm just saying the town's not doing too hot either.

Yeah, but a subtle hint in a newb game isn't good enough. A subtle hint of "I'm a vig!" isn't going to keep you alive. Pizza tried it in Scream "i'm here to help the town!" but he was a SK and was lynched. Anyone who claims vig and has nothing much of depth to add it to is always gonna be in trouble.

Then you weren't outed as the SK if you weren't the SK.

They accused you of being the SK and you countered by claiming Vig.

I dunno, any time I see someone spending the entire game suggesting there's no SK, I peg them as the SK.

I dunno, any time I see someone spending the entire game suggesting there's no SK, I peg them as the SK.

This is the reason why I never got into the debate about whether it was a vig or an SK in the first place. I let them roll with SK because I didn't want claim it could be a vig and throw a red dot on myself.

Anyway, all irrelevant now. It was a poor move forcing the lynch on myself but I was hoping they would see my trying to lynch myself as a pretty decent sign that I was town. I assume they thought I was double bluffing and it probably didn't help Disturbed threw the same thing in straight away. I'm still picking Disturbed as the remaining scum but it's a learning experience (not that I'm doing too fly at the other games, like).

• Like 1

I tried to explain it was beneficial to let me live because the scum were likely to kill me during the night phase, anyway, given I had admitted to being the vig. I don't know, it was poor play but that's the whole point of Newbie Mafia.

Brilliant move from the other one. Now they all think he's town. (Y)

I know this is just a game, but you're a douche bag.

Why the fuck would you admit you're a killer? SK or Vig, without expecting to be lynched. I called you out on your bad play, plain and simple. Even in a Newbie Mafia, everything you did leading up to the lynch just said scum all over it. You never even cared to explain why you even suspected me in the first place. Just claimed, "my shitty spidey senses are tingling."

Fuck you.